TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dailyhunt Trust Of The Nation Poll: Can 'Modi Wave' Help BJP Retain Power?
- How To Convert Your Android Phone Into A Webcam For Your PC
- Navlakha Temple – The Beauty Narrating The History Of Gujarat
- On An Outing With Your Sister? Take Some Fashion Goals From Janhvi And Khushi Kapoor
- Pratyusha Banerjee’s Ex-BF Rahul Raj Singh: Mushtaq Shiekh Asked Me To Sleep With Him! #MeToo
- Mahindra KUV100 NXT AMT Spotted Testing In Bangalore
- India Vs West Indies: BCCI Announces 12 For First ODI; Rishabh Pant To Make Debut
- Few Must Do's And Dont's To Avoid Being Prey To Debit Or Credit Card Loss
Just a couple of days ago, Oppo's so called N3 smartphone was leaked online for the first time. However, Oppo has been teasing the handset for sometime now.
But what came as a surprise is the fact that new leak that appeared online today shows a different design which is completely opposed to the design seen in the previous leak. The previous leak revealed the quite unorthodox design with a cylindrical and over-sized head-part of the device.
Basically, the rounded top edge was what apparently looked like a rotating camera module with LEF flash.
On the contrary, the leaked image of the N3 smartphone that has appeared online today shows the device pretty neat and like-able as well. It has more of a flatter design and looks premium as well. What is quite in-comprehensive about the phone shown in the new image is a black spot at the side of the LED flash. What could that be?
Anyways, with the radical differences revealed between the first two image leaks of the phone, it is reasonable to take the leaks with a grain of salt.
But since the device will be most probably launched October 15th, when Oppo has hosted an event in Singapore, we might get hold of more information then.
One thing is pretty sure that the N3 will also be a camera centric handset with better imaging softwares as well.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!