TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Scribe Murder Case: Gurmeet Ram Rahim, 3 Others Get Life Imprisonment
- India vs Australia, 3rd ODI: Preview
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Xiaomi Mi 9 New Concept Render With Bezel-Less Display And More
- 7 Best SBI Mutual Fund Schemes To Invest Through SIP
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Sidharth & Diana Penty's Grand Outfits
- Deepika Padukone Launches Children’s Book With Her Story; Sidharth Malhotra Takes Selfies With Fans
Just a couple of days ago, Oppo's so called N3 smartphone was leaked online for the first time. However, Oppo has been teasing the handset for sometime now.
But what came as a surprise is the fact that new leak that appeared online today shows a different design which is completely opposed to the design seen in the previous leak. The previous leak revealed the quite unorthodox design with a cylindrical and over-sized head-part of the device.
Basically, the rounded top edge was what apparently looked like a rotating camera module with LEF flash.
On the contrary, the leaked image of the N3 smartphone that has appeared online today shows the device pretty neat and like-able as well. It has more of a flatter design and looks premium as well. What is quite in-comprehensive about the phone shown in the new image is a black spot at the side of the LED flash. What could that be?
Anyways, with the radical differences revealed between the first two image leaks of the phone, it is reasonable to take the leaks with a grain of salt.
But since the device will be most probably launched October 15th, when Oppo has hosted an event in Singapore, we might get hold of more information then.
One thing is pretty sure that the N3 will also be a camera centric handset with better imaging softwares as well.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!