TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- This Is How Rahul Gandhi Reacted When Asked About The Farm Loans Waiver
- IPL Auction 2019 — Live Updates
- Lambretta Scooter India-Launch Details Out — To Be Fully Electric, Yet Classy
- NDCP To Offer 4 Million Jobs To Indians In Telecom Sector — Manoj Sinha
- Rupee Moves Higher As Dollar Weakens Before Fed Outcome On Dec 19
- Deepika Opens Up About Ranbir Skipping Her Wedding Reception
- Jalandhar: The City Of Rich Cultural Heritage
- Mum Shares Heartbreaking Pictures Of Baby After Dog Attack
One of the Chinese smartphone makers that has entered the Indian market recently - Oppo has today officially unveiled the successor of the Oppo Neo in the form of Neo 5. The device is not much of a flagship device but comes with specs that match the Motorola Moto G.
However, the major highlight of the smartphone is the LTE support and this could be the company's first affordable 4G LTE enabled device. The smartphone has been listed on the company's official Malaysia website.
Oppo Neo 5: Key Specifications
Oppo Neo 5 sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA IPS display offering a resolution of 480x854 pixels. The display churns out the pixel density of 218ppi. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. The Oppo Neo 5 runs the dated Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with the company's proprietary ColorOS skin on top.
The smartphone features 4GB of inbuilt storage, which can be further expandable up to 32GB via microSD card. The Oppo Neo 5 sports a 5-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and BSI CMOS sensor and up front you will see a 2-megapixel snapper.
Talking about connectivity, the Oppo Neo 5 includes 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi, GPRS/ EDGE, GPS/ A-GPS, Micro-USB, and Bluetooth. There is no word whether the smartphone supports single SIM or dual-SIMs. The smartphone packs a 1900mAh battery, measures in at 132x65.8x9.2mm, and weighs 132.5 grams.
Although the company has not revealed the pricing and market availability of the handset, you can expect the Oppo Neo 5 to hit the retails at the price around RM598, which translates to Rs. 11483 in Indian currency.
Oppo has not mentioned about the global release of the handset at the moment, but chances of the device coming to India are pretty high as Oppo has been operating in India pretty keenly.