TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Coming from the place which is one the largest smartphone market in the world, Chinese Oppo has been constantly rumored to come up with an Android powered smartphone soon. The device would be called Oppo R1. Latest images of the handset has already been leaked on the internet and you may have a look at it below:
Although the device comes with a premium looks and design, the maker of N1 handset has planned to make it a mid-range handset. While the device is rumored to launch in the native market first. However, there is no information on whether the device is going to other Asian markets or not.
Reports suggests that it is rumored to come with a better camera as compared to the other handsets falling in the R series. To be precise, the Oppo R1 is expected to hit the stores with an 8-megapixel rear camera with an f2.0 aperture value.
According to GizChina, it features the same camera that is packed inside the Meizu MX3 smartphone. Moreover, it is also said to come with an all-glass construction. Further it also features an anti-fingerprint coating which will keep its body clean even when heavily used.
Since most of the Chinese smartphones use MediaTek processor, this one would also come with a quad-core MT6589 CPU which we have already seen in the other handsets falling in R series. The handset also accommodates a dual SIM slot and a microSD card slot.
When it comes to the price, it is expected to cost around 2,000 Yuan (approx. Rs. 20,149). However, the handset hasn't been officially confirmed as of now, but rumor has it that it will be launched before the end of this year.