- 48 min ago Samsung Galaxy A21 Renders Leak Complete Design Ahead Of Launch
- 1 hr ago Apple’s Siri Voice Assistant To Get Better With Latest Acquisition
- 1 hr ago Try Dolby On For Studio-Grade Audio-Video Recording On Phone
- 2 hrs ago Oppo Reno Ace 2 5G Official Launch Set For April 13: Expected Features
- Automobiles Auto Manufacturers Announced Rs 1,800 Crore Aid To Dealers During Covid-19 Pandemic
- News COVID-19: Autorickshaw drivers seek govt relief
- Movies Kapil Sharma Says Ginni Surprised Him By Baking A Cake On His B'day; Reveals His B'day Resolution
- Finance India's Real Estate Prices To Come Down Heavily As Virus Stalls Businesses
- Sports Coronavirus in sport: FIFA postpones U-17 Women's World Cup to be held in India
- Lifestyle Why Bats Themselves Don’t Get Infected By Viruses
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Goa In April
- Education ETS Offers At-Home Solutions For TOEFL And GRE Amid Coronavirus Pandemic
Oppo R1 Mid-Range Smartphone With Quad Core CPU Leaks Again
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has been hitting the headlines for quite sometime now. Just recently the maker of N1 and Find 5 has started teasing their 2K display featuring Find 7 smartphone. Now another smartphone from the same manufacturer called Oppo R1, has been spotted online. However, this is not the first time that the handset has appeared online but couple of days back the same device had been spotted on the web in a for of several images.
Similarly, this time, several images has again leaked showing the device from all possible angles. Also known by its model number R829T, it was previously claimed to be a mid-range handset with a premium looks. While the images that has been leaked shows that it has received a proper hands on.
According to the GSMinsider, the Oppo R1 has a similar glass design like the Sony Xperia Z1. Moreover, you can see the glasses on both front and rear sides. Moreover, it also features a metal frame, very much like the Find 5 and the N1 handset from the company. The volume rocker and Power/Lock buttons placed at the right side are made of metal it seems. At the bottom, there's a microUSB port along with a speaker.
The same site also says that the device comes with a 5-inch display with 720p HD resolution. Powering the device is a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 (Cortex-A7 CPU) quad-core processor coupled with a 1GB RAM. There is a 16GB of internal storage capacity. The device would run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The main camera of Oppo R1 is an 8-megapixel shooter while the front-facing camera is a 5-megapixel shooter. The thickness of the Oppo R1 is just 7.1mm.
Previously, the device was expected to cost around 2,000 Yuan (approx. Rs. 20,149). However, the handset hasn't been officially confirmed as of now, but rumor has it that the mid-range Oppo R1 will be launched before the end of this year.
Take a look at the high-resolution images of the leaked Oppo R1 smartphone in the sliders below:
Charging Port and Speakers
Rear Camer With LED Flash