- Sports Al Attiyah well on course to win Silk Way Rally
- News Assam NRC: Centre wants one hearing in SC before final list is out
- Finance RBI Slaps Rs.7 Crore Penalty On SBI For Non-Adherence To NPA And Other Norms
- Movies This Video Of Priyanka Chopra Singing 'Sucker' In Karaoke Session Is Trending On The Internet!
- Automobiles Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
- Lifestyle 12 Effective Home Remedies To Get Rid Of Skin Tags
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Oppo R1 Mid-Range Smartphone With Quad Core CPU Leaks Again
Chinese smartphone manufacturer Oppo has been hitting the headlines for quite sometime now. Just recently the maker of N1 and Find 5 has started teasing their 2K display featuring Find 7 smartphone. Now another smartphone from the same manufacturer called Oppo R1, has been spotted online. However, this is not the first time that the handset has appeared online but couple of days back the same device had been spotted on the web in a for of several images.
Similarly, this time, several images has again leaked showing the device from all possible angles. Also known by its model number R829T, it was previously claimed to be a mid-range handset with a premium looks. While the images that has been leaked shows that it has received a proper hands on.
According to the GSMinsider, the Oppo R1 has a similar glass design like the Sony Xperia Z1. Moreover, you can see the glasses on both front and rear sides. Moreover, it also features a metal frame, very much like the Find 5 and the N1 handset from the company. The volume rocker and Power/Lock buttons placed at the right side are made of metal it seems. At the bottom, there's a microUSB port along with a speaker.
The same site also says that the device comes with a 5-inch display with 720p HD resolution. Powering the device is a 1.3GHz MediaTek MT6582 (Cortex-A7 CPU) quad-core processor coupled with a 1GB RAM. There is a 16GB of internal storage capacity. The device would run on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean OS. The main camera of Oppo R1 is an 8-megapixel shooter while the front-facing camera is a 5-megapixel shooter. The thickness of the Oppo R1 is just 7.1mm.
Previously, the device was expected to cost around 2,000 Yuan (approx. Rs. 20,149). However, the handset hasn't been officially confirmed as of now, but rumor has it that the mid-range Oppo R1 will be launched before the end of this year.
Take a look at the high-resolution images of the leaked Oppo R1 smartphone in the sliders below:
Charging Port and Speakers
Rear Camer With LED Flash