TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Oppo might be familiar with many because of its flagship phones like N1 and Find 5. However, the Chinese smartphone manufacturers is still hitting the headlines because of its Find 7 handset and the much hyped R1 smartphone.
Although both devices have been leaked couple of times earlier, the latter one has already been launched in the mid-range price category. Oppo R1 is already listed on the company's official online store and the unlocked version of the smartphone would cost CNY2,498, which translates into Rs. 25,364 in Indian currency.
The company has been teasing both the devices for quite sometime now. The Find 7 is most probably going to be announced at the CES, 2014.
Going by the specs of the company's R1, which has been recently launched, it sports a 5-inch IPS display with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels and pixel density of 294 ppi.
Powering the handset is a 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6582 processor coupled with 1 GB of RAM. The smartphone runs on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean-based Color OS. It houses an internal storage capacity of 16 GB. Sadly, there is no microSD card slot for memory expansion.
The R1 smartphone is also packed with 8 megapixel rear camera with F/2.0 wide aperture value. The company claims that the camera is capable of shooting excellent pictures in low light conditions. Regarding the front facing shooter, there is a 5 megapixel camera, good enough to take selfies and dial a video call.
There are regular connectivity features like 3G, microUSB, Bluetooth. And the smartphone which measures 142.7 x 70.4 x 7.1 and weighs 140 grams draws its energy from a 2,410 mAh battery.
The company has not formally spoken about the global release of the handset. Thus there are no details pertaining to the device's availability in India or any other markets so far.