TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
There's a lot riding on Oppo's N3 flagship device, which is expected to get launched in Singapore later next month. The upcoming flagship handset seemed to have attracted quite a buzz, thanks to leaked press shots that went viral the other day.
But ahead of Oppo's N3's global debut, the company quietly launched a new version of its celebrated R1 handset, dubbed as the Oppo R1L.
Oppo R1L, which is now available in Malaysia, offers better specs and 4G LTE connectivity. It is priced at RM 1,198 or $371 or Rs. 22,260.
Talking about its specs-sheet, the new mid-range handset comes with a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720-pixels. It is now powered by a 1.6GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor, paired with 1GB of RAM and 16GB of native storage. Unfortunately, there's no microSD card comes with this very model.
In the imaging department, you'll notice a nice 13-megapixel rear-facing camera with auto focus and an LED Flash. There's also 120 fps video playback available for super slow motion.
The Oppo R1L runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean with Color OS layer on top. Notably, there's a large 2,410mAh battery fitted inside.
The Find 7 maker officially released its R1 handset in December last year. Meanwhile, in India, the device got launched at a much high price compared to other competitive handsets. The phone is now available at Rs. 24,990.
As mentioned earlier, Oppo will soon launch its new premium phone, dubbed as the Oppo N3. The high-end smartphone would feature a metallic body and same rotating camera.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!