TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- 7.7-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Peru-Ecuabor Border
- Sachin Tendulkar Says India Should Play With Pakistan In ICC World Cup 2019
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Phone Priced At Rs 1.40 Lakh
- Jeep Compass Recall India — Diesel Variant Of Compass SUV Recalled Over Emission Issue
- Best Places In India To Celebrate Holi 2019
- Standardisation Of Health Insurance — How Consumers Will Benefit
- The Kind Of Student You Are Based On Your Zodiac Sign
- Total Dhamaal — Movie Review
Oppo R1S Officially Announced With 5-inch HD Display, 13MP Rear Camera and More
One of the Chinese smartphone makers, which has been launching incredible smartphones back-to-back is Oppo. The company's recently launched Find 7 and a bit older Oppo N1 are not just regular smartphones but come with unique features. Now the latest one, which the company has launched today is the R1S, which received a certification in China last week.
The Oppo R1S will be available in two color variants viz. Blue and White and is priced at 2498 Chinese Yuan which translates to Rs. 24,400 in Indian currency.
However, the Oppo R1S is not as good as the other two aforementioned devices but is a mid-range handset with 5-inch HD (1280 x 720 pixels) IPS display.
It comes powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 (MSM8928) processor with Adreno 305 GPU coupled with 1GB of RAM,and runs on Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) with Color 1.2 ROM on top.
In the imaging aspect, there is a 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, 6-element , f/2.0 aperture, 1/3″ Sony IMX214 sensor and a 5MP front-facing shooter as well.
The handset features a 4G LTE support as well. Apart from that other connectivity options include 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS.
There is a native storage capacity of 16GB. And the device which measures 7.1mm thick and weighs 140 grams draws its energy from a 2140 mAh battery.
In terms of availability in India, Oppo has not mentioned as of now, but as the company has already started selling its products in India, it might launch the device in India soon.