TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Cyclone Gaja To Hit Tamil Nadu Tonight: State On High Alert; Schools Shut
- New Jawa, Jawa 42 And Perak Motorcycles Launched In India; Prices Start At Rs 1.55 Lakh
- Jio GigaFiber: How To Register For Reliance FTTH Broadband Connection
- Inside Details About DeepVeer's Konkani-Brahmin Wedding
- Virat Kohli Vows To Give It Back If Aussies Are Aggressive
- Shraddha Kapoor Gave Us One More Cute Fashion Goal With This Floral Summery Dress
- Health Insurance Major Revamp Plan To Serve Customers Better: Here’s How
- All About The Lost Town Of Poompuhar In Tamil Nadu
After the grand debut of the Moto G, an affordable quad-core phone from a reputed brand, one of the prominent Chinese player Oppo plans to bring even cheaper handset for users residing in Asia.
While, Oppo is often mistakenly compared to Apple in the world's second largest smartphone market, the latest flagship handset from the comapany - the
With the Oppo R833T, this Chinese vendor is eyeing at an opportunity that even Apple or Samsung missed out. Well, the Oppo R833T is said to cost users $160 ( Rs.10,000) and should be out in China sooner than expected.
The Oppo R833T is expected to the cheapest quad-core phone in the market. The device would have an attractive 4.3-inch WVGA display having a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels. Under the hood, expect a 1.3GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1GB RAM and 4GB of internal memory. The phone also houses a rear as well as a front facing camera; however their native resolution is unknown at the moment.
Like any other Oppo handset, the purported Oppo R833T will have Color OS 1.0 custom ROM, though, the phone still run the latest version of Android. No more information about its internal specifications has been out yet.
Looks like, the Oppo R833T is already a winner considering its cost price and average specifications. It is not known whether Oppo plans to launch the above mentioned phone in India or not. But these days the web world is abuzz with rumors of Oppo planning to open a shop in India. This means that Chinese vendor Oppo will soon enter Indian handset market.
At the same time, Motorola has already announced that the company will bring Moto G in India early next year. The 8 GB variant of Moto G is said to be made available in the country at a price point of Rs. 13,000.
The debut of Moto G may prompt Oppo to release its R833T here in India at Rs. 11,000 price point (rumored price).