TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Nirbhaya Death Anniversary — A Timeline
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test; Day 3 — Full Updates
- Banks May Be Closed For Five Days From December 21
- How To Use TRAI DND iOS App To Block Spam Calls
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
Last month GizBot had exclusively reported that that Oppo will launch its upcoming flagship in October this year. Now it seems our prediction seems to be gaining traction. Oppo has posted two teasers without highlighting the upcoming device.
While it hasn't clearly specified what they want to depict, the misplaced 3 number could hint at the N3 flagship smartphone. There's no more info on the device yet, but multiple rumors points at October release, which sounds good.
Earlier this year Oppo released its Find 7 handset with a quad HD (2K resolution) supported display. But Oppo really do need to launch yet another a new high-end phone to compete against the likes of Apple iPhone 6 and Samsung Galaxy Note 4.
Some are really saying that the forthcoming N3 flagship, the legitimate successor to the N1 smartphone will do really well, given the popularity of Oppo in South Asian countries. The original N1 smartphone, which is now selling at Rs. 32,000, features a 5.9-inch FHD display and a unique 13-megapixel rotating camera. Though the processor is slightly old, but it still works really well in respect of processing output.
As for specs, the Oppo N3 could come with a rotating camera and may pack a quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor under the hood. There's no mention of the build, but we can expect a metal chassis.
What do you make of these rumored specs and features? Do you think the N3 flagship would feature a 20MP camera? Or whether it will follow the likes of Sony and Samsung? Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!