TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
It seems like LG is getting a sequel of its Optimus L7 launched in mid-2012 with improved specs and dual-SIM capabilities. This can be said as recently Optimus L7 2 Dual - the dual SIM version of the L7 handset has been leaked in Russia showing a slightly updated design with a less angular look and all capacitive keys.
Besides the regular Back, Home and Menu keys, a new SIM switch key is likely to have been included to enable easy toggling between the two SIM cards.
LG Optimus L7 2 Dual - What About Specs?
As far as specs are concerned, Optimus L7 2 Dual might keep the 4.3 inch IPS LCD display as in the Optimus L7, beefed up 1GHz dual-core processor, better 8MP camera, Android 4.1 Jelly Bean several features including QSlide, QuickMemo and QuickTranslator software. The battery also seems to be upgraded to a 2,460 mAh capacity.
According to a Russian website, which has come up with the leak, Optimus L7 2 Dual will launch in the second half of February and will come in black and white color options.
Further, according to an AndroidOS report, LG has announced its plans to launch a new series of smartphones under its F lineup and also new devices in its already existing L series. The report claims that the company has assured to come up with a promising successor of its current flagship smartphone - Optimus G.
However, there is no specific information on when these new smartphones will exactly be launched. Maybe, the South Korean tech giant opts the upcoming MWC 2013 event for the alleged launches.