TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- ISIS Co-Conspirator From Tamil Nadu Arrested
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro With Triple Cameras Vs Other High-End Triple And Dual Camera Smartphones
- Mount Harriet National Park Showcases The Richly Diverse Wildlife Of The North Andaman
- Remove Dark Circles With Mint Leaves
- Nana Patekar Will Soon Be In Jail For Harassing Tanushree Dutta, Says Lawyer Nitin Satpute
- New Hyundai Santro First Look Review — The Return Of The Legend
- ISL: FCG Vs MCFC: Preview, Timing, Live Streaming: Goa Keen To Set Record Straight Against Mumbai
- Cases When Insurance Nominee May Not Get Proceeds: All You Should Know
The flagship phone of LG, the highly rated Optimus G has seen a milestone with its one million sales. The phone has achieved this within four months of its launch. The phone was launched in September last year. The phone is one of the best from LG.
The Korean manufacturer has imparted the best of technologies to the phone. It has an LG display, LG chem., LG Innoteck and all these were integrated into a single smartphone.
The technology adopted by LG, fascinated Google to a larger extent that it even made it the base of Nexus-4, its recent Nexus phone. But Optimus is available only in four countries. The company has surprised everyone with its sales figures of Optimus.
LG is likely to launch Optimus in China and many other European countries in the first quarter. The Q4 earnings of the company will be revealed this month end by the company itself. This will give a better idea about the revenue of the company and the contribution in earnings of Optimus G in particular.
There are also rumors about Optimus G Pro; the successor of Optimus G. LG is more likely to announce the launch of Optimus G Pro at the Mobile World Conference.
But chances are so unlikely to see Optimus G Pro in Asian and European markets, other than Japan and Korea before the end of first two quarters of 2013. Optimus G has achieved the one million feat but still lags behind in competition with Galaxy S3 and iPhone seeing a sale of 40 million and 5 million units respectively.