TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
Orange is celebrating its tenth year of victorious portfolio by enlarging its range to take in the latest Intel Atom powered high performance Android smartphone. The device is currently dubbed as Orange Santa Clara till the unveiling of its commercial name which is going to happen during the launch.
This Santa Clara smartphone will first be offered solely to Orange’s consumers in the France and UK. Orange also takes in the credit to be the first in Europe to launch this high performance smartphone. This new innovation of Orange provides the users with a rich user experience all at a very reasonable price.
The Orange Santa Clara smartphone will trait a number of significant and exclusive Orange services including
- Orange TV
- Your Orange
- Orange Wednesdays
- Orange Gestures
- Daily motion
This highly efficient Android smartphone will be launched in Europe by the first quarter of this year. Orange Santa Clara will be all set to deliver the most recent technologies available in smartphone arena. Furthermore, it also offers a rich entertainment experience to the users.
The launch of this incredible smartphone will surely make a noteworthy development in Orange’s enduring and triumphant approach to deliver handsets. The Orange Santa Clara smartphones are differentiated from the existing smartphones with its trouble-free and pertinent Orange applications and services. Orange has been successful to meet its customers’ desires by making better innovative features, services and technologies.
This new Orange smartphone is designed based on the reference design of Intel’s smartphone. It also features the characteristics including
- 4.03″ display
- 600 x 1024 screen resolution
- Slender dimensions of 123 x 63 x 9.99mm
- Google’s Android 2.3
- 8 Mega Pixel camera
- 1.3MP front-facing snapper
- Intel’s x86 chips
- 16 GB memory
- Higher performance
- Lower power use
- 117g weight
- HSPA+ with the Intel XMM 6260 Platform
- NFC support
- Bluetooth 2.1
- Global GSM and 3G networks support
The set is packaged with a battery possessing 14 days of standby battery life along with 8 hours of talk time. Furthermore, it also support various modern extras including MHL hybrid audio and video out, other short range wireless tags, and so on. It also demonstrates the energy efficient functionality along with fast browsing and a receptive consumer experience.
Orange claims that this newly developed smartphone will compete with other smartphones of similar class available in the market by means of its performance as well as battery life along with the much cheaper rate.
The price detail of Santa Clara phone is not available currently.