- 7 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Palm Pre Outwits i Phone
Is it always for the name? I mean, how does it matter if it's a Apple product or Microsoft? It's the quality that should be the prime concern. A paradoxical statement in itself, isn't it? Don't you worry. I have enough testament to corroborate the same. Ah, now, before your frowning faces turns into an evil pot of curse; yes, definitely I don't want to be cursed, you see. There must be not less than a million people who go ga-ga when it's about 'macbook', or may be the small white-clip like thing, which people love to call as an i Pod. So, this goes for all those of you whom 'brand' is what matters.
When the iphone was launched, it didn't take much time to grab people's attention. More than the product, it was the brand that sticked to everyone's mouth. So, did you really think the iPhone would beat all its counterparts. Well, the judgement couldn't be sooner.
The Palm Pre, dubbed the 'iPhone killer', has topped the list of the 100 hottest gadgets on the planet. And just for the information, you may well like to know that, Apple's iPhone' doesn't even get a place in the top-ten as a matter of fact, none of the Apple's product could actually get a place in the top-ten list.
First unveiled at the Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas in January, the smartphone boasts of all the features that its counterpart, which many called a revolutionary phone, iPhone, claimed to have: a slide-out keyboard, 8GB of storage capacity, and a multi-touch 3.1 inch colour screen. Do you still ask for more? And the
device runs on new software called Web OS, which lets users directly connect to information stored on the Internet, known as the cloud, rather than through a desktop PC.
The Sony X-Series Walkman is at the second spot in the annual list compiled by gadget magazine T3. It was closely followed by Nokia N97 phone with a slide out keyboard at the third position, reports The Telegraph. Rounding off at fourth and fifth position are Philips 21:9 Cinema LCD TV and the state of the art satellite navigation system TomTom Go 940 LIVE, respectively.
The Top 10 hottest gadgets are:
1. Palm Pre
2. Sony X-Series Walkman
3. Nokia N97
4. Philips 21:9 Cinema
5. TomTom Go 940 LIVE
6. Sony Reader PRS-700BC Reader Digital Book Touchscreen
7. B&W Panorama
8. Toshiba TG01
9. Canon IXUS 980
10 Sony VAIO P-series