- 7 min ago Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy A50s, Mi A3, Galaxy Note10+, Realme 5 Pro And More
- 18 min ago NASA Astronaut Who Spent 203 Days On ISS Accused Of Identity Theft
- 30 min ago Apple MacBook Pro Might Be Banned On Flights In India Too: Report
- 49 min ago Google Nest Hub Launched In India: Offers And Specifications
- Finance How To Get Income Tax Refund If There Is A Mismatch In Bank Details?
- Automobiles Toyota To Sell BS-VI Compliant Diesel Models After April Deadline Next Year
- Movies Top Actresses Are Not Willing To Work With Akhil Akkineni?
- News Why curbing plastic use is need of the hour?
- Sports Murali Vijay to play for Somerset in English County championship
- Lifestyle LFW W/F 2019 Day Five: Genelia D’ Souza Gives Us The Best Showstopper Moment With This Red Lehenga
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Panasonic confirms plans to launch it's Android Phone in Europe and Asia
After a break Panasonic has decided to enter into the European and Asian market again, with some stunning smartphones. The company which is basically into consumer electronic products has engineered some smartphones particularly for these markets.
People across the Globe have widely accepted the electronic devices from Panasonic, but with Smartphones things were not the same. Well, they have decided to try its luck with Smartphones once again and is all set to re launch Smartphones. The company has attempted to do this before, but it was messed up with some issues and later on Panasonic was forced to pull out from these markets.
As if now there is no much information available on the details of company strategy. The smartphone is expected to reach the market by the end of the first quarter of 2012. According to sources Panasonic is planning to bring up a huge number of mobile phones by the end of 2015.
It is expected to be a total of 7.5 million mobile phones which the company is targeting on. The first product to be launched might be Panasonic P-07C. This particular smartphone comes with an elegant 4.3 inches capacitive touchscreen display. The resolution of the display is 480 x 854 which seems to be pretty impressive.
It is also expected that the phone from Panasonic will have camera pixel of 5.1 which is obviously a serious deal. Well other facilities such as Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are also obvious. The smartphone can also provide battery life of 300 minutes talk time and 340 hours standby.
It is sure that the global player in electronic segment might have made thorough research this time so as to avoid the risk. The research and development department is reported to be tracking down the issues faced previous time and paying special attention this time to overcome such circumstances.
The company is also planning to extend the smartphone business to North America in the near future along with Asia and Europe.
There is also no information that whether the handset will be a pure GSM or a CDMA gadget. The price range in India of the products to be launched are also still under the hood at present.
Well, in the current scenario there are many players in the smartphone industry with wide range of products. Even though the competition in this particular segment is pretty high, there is still a huge scope for the company to flourish with; all they might require might be a perfect strategy.