TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
It might be surprising for many to see Panasonic re-enter the smartphone segment again. Although, the company has been out of the developed market for quite some time now, it does exist as a major influencer in the Indian market.
Anyways, the new device that has appeared online via Panasonic German website shows a smartphone heavily curated with high-end imaging aspect. Obviously, it is not the device with some 13MP rear camera or something like that but even by the looks of the device, it appears to be a photography monster.
In fact, the company has announced the device at Photokina 2014 and device we are talking about is the Lumix Smart Camera CM1. This is exactly where Samsung Galaxy K Zoom will be getting the most potential rival.
Panasonic has managed to employ a 1-inch MOS sensor into it, which is extremely big for a smartphone, yet on par with high-end compact standalone cameras. In the Lumix Smart Camera CM1, the sensor comes with 20 MP resolution, and an f/2.8 Leica lens.
It can record 4K video, though only at 15fps. 1080p videos are recorded at 30fps. The Lumix Smart Camera runs on Android. It even comes with some very decent hardware innards, but undoubtedly its main attraction will be the camera.
However, if you are desperate to know the specs of the handset, it sports a 4.7-inch 1080p touchscreen. It is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 801 chipset, with a 2.3 GHz quad-core CPU. It runs Android 4.4 KitKat. Other specs include: 16GB of built-in storage, a microSD card slot (up to 128GB storage), 2GB of RAM, LTE (Cat.4, up to 150Mbps theoretical peak download speed), Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, NFC, and a 2,600 mAh battery. The CM1 is 21.1mm thick, and it weighs 204g.
As per the pricing and market availability of the latest Lumix Smart Camera CM1, it is due to be launched in November in France and Germany, and it will retail for a hefty €899, which translates to Rs. 71,000 in Indian currency.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!