- News Incredible! NASA's Cassini reveals new images of strange texture in Saturn rings
- Sports Nine-time champ Federer cruises through Halle opener
- Movies Madame Tussauds Unveils Priyanka Chopra Figure In UK
- Automobiles Motor Vehicles Amendment Bill — Enough Of The Hooliganism
- Lifestyle Common Yoga Injuries & How To Avoid Them
- Finance Facebook Announces Digital Currency Libra
- Education NEST Results 2019 Released: Check The Link And Important Details
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Panasonic LUMIX 102P specs now released
Panasonic has recently announced a new smart phone running on android platform. This phone is scheduled to be released in the coming March. The phone is termed as Panasonic LUMIX 102P. Some of the specs and features of the device are already available in net.
Features and specification of Panasonic LUMIX 102P
Texas Instruments OMAP 4430
CPU clock speed
Single front facing camera
colour AMOLED, with 16M colours
540 x 960
Micro SD , micro SDHC and Trans Flash
GSM900, GSM1800, GSM1900, UMTS2100 (B1), UMTS1500 (B2)
Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11b, 802.11g, 802.11n
Bluetooth 2.1 with enhanced data rate
Yes, with A-GPS support
USB 2.0 client with data transfer speeds of up to 480Mbit/s and with
micro USB connector
Yes, with assisted GPS
64 x 123 x 7.8 millimetres
103 grams including battery
Google Android 2.3.5
The phone features a very slim form factor. This ultra thin look of the phone gives it a very impressive visual appeal. The phone is made in a rectangular box shape with sharp corners and straight edges. This design blends in with the overall slim profile and also emphasises this fact. At 103 grams which is including battery the phone is sufficiently light weight too.
The phone features a big display having a size of 4.3 inches. This AMOLED display packs in a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels. Users can enjoy videos and pictures in this large and good resolution display without missing any of the details. The camera in the phone has a resolution of 8 mega pixels.
The phone packs in good connectivity options too. Wi-Fi support and Bluetooth is provided for wireless connectivity and there is a micro USB port that can handle data speeds of up to 480 Mbps. GPS with assisted GPS support is also present and it helps you find your way through unknown territory.
Panasonic LUMIX 102P price tag is not yet announced. It can be expected to be somewhat affordable though.