TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- How The Phone Calls And Explosives Clearly Link Pulwama Attack To Pakistan
- Mahindra XUV300 Electric S210 Promises A Range Of 400km — Details Out!
- IPL 2019 Schedule — Chennai Super Kings Take On Royal Challengers Bangalore In Season Opener On March 23rd
- Samsung Galaxy S10+ Tipped To Launch In Ceramic Black: Price And Specs
- Here's Portal To Apply For Education Loan At Multiple Banks
- Indian Fests In March — A 2019 Must-Visit Checklist
- Madhu Chopra Reacts To Priyanka's 'Baby Bump' Photos!
- Kangana Ranaut Convinces Us To Make Sari An Everyday Wear With This Humble Sari
Panasonic Teases P81 Smartphone with Multi Color Options
The Indian smartphone market is currently one of the fastest growing markets in the world. With more and more new smartphones now coming to the front, it seems like it will be long before the craze for smartphones finally fade away.
For the time being, however, one of the competing companies is trying hard to maintain its position in the market with a brand new device. As of today, Panasonic has teased its upcoming Panasonic P81 which will come with customizable back covers.
Taking cue from its earlier released Panasonic P31, the Japanese tech giant has now teased the upcoming smartphone via images sent through emails. The image reads "a NEW COLOR everyday."
While none of the device's hardware specification have been revealed so far, but if one judges the situation in tune with the arrival of P31, fans can expect to see a few more of these teaser before the device is eventually pushed out to the market.
As we mentioned, we have no idea about the kind of specs the device will arrive with. However, the device is anyway expected to arrive with a quad core chipset and is expected to be placed in the low-end range of devices.
As always, expect GizBot to keep you updated on whatever new is happening in this front.