- Sports India lacked mentality to beat Pakistan before Ganguly became captain: Shoaib Akhtar
- Automobiles Ampere Electric Scooter Now Available Online Through Amazon In Selected Cities
- Movies Karthi Is Unable To Attend Telugu Promotions Of Kaithi Due To Sulthan's Shoot?
- Lifestyle Pati Patni Aur Woh Poster: Kartik Aaryan, Bhumi Pednekar And Ananya Panday Flaunt Chic Outfits
- News Mamata meets Nobel laureate Abhijit Banerjee's family in Kolkata
- Finance 5 New Changes Made To Health Insurance Policies
- Travel Kabini - A Land Beyond The Ordinary
- Education Why Is World Students' Day Celebrated On APJ Abdul Kalam's Birthday?
Panasonic Teases P81 Smartphone with Multi Color Options
The Indian smartphone market is currently one of the fastest growing markets in the world. With more and more new smartphones now coming to the front, it seems like it will be long before the craze for smartphones finally fade away.
For the time being, however, one of the competing companies is trying hard to maintain its position in the market with a brand new device. As of today, Panasonic has teased its upcoming Panasonic P81 which will come with customizable back covers.
Taking cue from its earlier released Panasonic P31, the Japanese tech giant has now teased the upcoming smartphone via images sent through emails. The image reads "a NEW COLOR everyday."
While none of the device's hardware specification have been revealed so far, but if one judges the situation in tune with the arrival of P31, fans can expect to see a few more of these teaser before the device is eventually pushed out to the market.
As we mentioned, we have no idea about the kind of specs the device will arrive with. However, the device is anyway expected to arrive with a quad core chipset and is expected to be placed in the low-end range of devices.
As always, expect GizBot to keep you updated on whatever new is happening in this front.