TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
Pantech has recently launched the Korea's first LTE chip touchscreen phone which is the successor of Vega Racer and is named as Vega 2 Racer. It has got the credit to be the world’s first ceramic body handset.
This ceramic body helps to cool down the heat produced within, resists moderate shock and eliminate scratches in addition to imparting a glossy look. Apart from fancy outlook, it also has got a large 4.8 inch high definition LCD screen having a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The HD Screen, LTE connectivity, Ceramic Body and much more will surely make it a high end product. Other specs of Vega 2 Racer are mentioned below in the table.
[superchart id=5 posts=20236 ]
The main highlight of Vega 2 Racer is its LTE and 3G support. Apart from these connectivity features, one can also expect WiFi, FM, GPS, GPRS, Edge, 3G, Bluetooth and USB facilities. Camera details are not yet revealed. However, the admirers can expect Vega 2 Racer to have a dual camera support. Presently, it is reported to come with an Android Gingerbread OS. One can also expect Vega 2 Racer to get an ICS update soon after its release.
Not more specs have been unveiled by the Pantech officials. However, the mobile world can wait for an amazing featured smartphone within an affordable range.
Pantech Vega Racer 2 will reach the mobile customers by the end of April this year. It will first hit the South Korean markets and then will be launched in various other parts of Asia. There is no news regarding whether it will be launched outside Asia or not.