TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
One of the most popular mobile chipset makers Qualcomm has already build a rock solid reputation in the smartphone market by its well known Snapdragon processors. Among all, the Snapdragon 800 made the best impact among the users while the Snapdragon 400 and 600 are also pretty amazing.
But those who have been following the company's latest products, you might have heard of the new chipset called Snapdragon 805. The chip was unveiled last year around November and now the Korean manufacturer Pantech is reportedly said to unleash the device called the Vega Iron 2 which will be powered by the same processor.
The news come courtesy of the Korean website Techorz. The site has also revealed the specs of the Vega Iron 2 that will feature Qualcomm's latest Snapdragon 805 SoC. Moreover, it should be noted that the chip is capable of delivering 4K (UHD) quality video, imaging and graphics to mobile devices.
According to the site, the Pantech Vega Iron 2 would come with a metal ring around the display and would just measure 7.9mm thin. It would feature a 5.5-inch 1080p screen, Android 4.4 (KitKat) OS out of the box, 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, 3 megapixel front-facing shooter, 2GB DDR3 RAM, 32GB / 64GB of storage space, USB 3.0, LTE-A connectivity and 2800 mAh battery.
Sadly, there is no information pertaining to the availability and pricing of the Vega Iron 2 smartphone. But the device is Korea-bound according to the online reports. Stay tuned to GizBot!