TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Pre-book your Samsung Galaxy Note 2 via Snapdeal
Snapdeal.com, India's largest online market place has opened pre-bookings for the Samsung Galaxy Note 2. The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 comes with the Android Jelly Bean on-board and is powered by a 1.6GHz quad-core processor with 2GB of RAM. The Note 2 also sports a huge 5.5-inch Super AMOLED HD display.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 features an 8MP rear shooter and a 1.9MP front camera and it comes with the S-Pen stylus for taking notes on the device. It has a 3100mAh battery and has 16GB internal storage expandable upto 64 GB via microSD card. Moreover the Galaxy Note 2 is quite slim measuring a mere 9.4mm in thickness and is relatively light for its size, weighing a mere 180 grams.
The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 can now be pre-booked via Snapdeal.com. An advance payment of only Rs. 1,000 is being charged by Snapdeal. A voucher will be generated which will be sent to the customer's registered Email Id against the advance payment made for pre-book of Galaxy Note 2.
Customers who have pre-booked will be notified as soon as the product becomes available on Snapdeal.com and the product would be dispatched, on a first-come first-served basis to the customers who complete the purchase of the product. The Samsung Galaxy Note 2 would be available from the 1st week of October and is being launched in India on September 27 in a Samsung Event in Hyderabad. Stay Tuned!
For more information you can click on the following links: