- 20 min ago OnePlus TV With MediaTek MT5670 SoC, Mali-G51 GPU, And 3GB RAM, To Arrive In September
- 53 min ago Android 10 Top Features That Might Shock You — All You Need To Know
- 2 hrs ago Huawei Hisilicon Kirin 990 SoC With Built-in Balong 5000 5G Modem, Set To Launch On September 6
- 3 hrs ago How To Change Fonts On WhatsApp Messages - All You Need To Know
- Finance How To Make Contributions To NPS Account Online?
- Movies Karan Wahi, Rithvik Dhanjani, Raqesh Bapat & Rajat Barmecha Sculpt Eco-friendly Ganesha Idols PICS
- News Arun Jaitley's demise saddens Bollywood stars to sports personalities
- Lifestyle Lotus Root Kamal Kakdi: Health Benefits, Nutrition And Recipe
- Automobiles Benling Aura Electric Scooter Launching In September: Will Rival The Ather 450 In India
- Education NTA To Conduct JNU Entrance Test JNUET In May 2020
- Sports PKL 2019: Preview: Jaipur Pink Panthers face rejuvenated Telugu Titans
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Presenting the all new Philips X622 full touch smartphone
Philips X622 is made in a bar phone form facto and the phone looks amazingly compact and small. The dimensions of the device are 114.5 mm x 57.5 mm 14.5 mm.
This full touch stylish looking phone weighs in at about 158.8 gm. The phone has a glossy black color finish and very smooth edges. All in the entire phone looks very trendy.
The display in the phone is of 3.2 inches. The full touch screen is TFT resistive type. The resolution of the screen is 320x480 pixels and has a pixel density of 180ppi.
The screen can show more than 2, 56,000 colors. The reason behind the addition of resistive touch screen when the world is after capacitive and AMOLED displays is to keep the costs down. But irrespective of the fact that it is resistive the phone works amazingly well.
The touch responses are said to be very sensitive and there won’t be any hassles using it. The phone has a single main camera which packs in a resolution of 5 mega pixel. The camera in the device can take picture with a maximum resolution of 2592 x 1944 pixels.
There is a LED flash provided in it and is very helpful while taking photos in low light condition. Videos too can be recorded by the camera and at a speed of about 15 frames per second.
Philips X622 is a dual SIM mobile that is it can support two different telephone operators at the same time. The user can receive or make calls by using the two SIM’s simultaneously. The handset is GSM based and can support GSM 900/1800/1900 frequencies in both the SIM’s.
The phone offers unlimited memory for phone book and for call records. The call records will contain all the detailed about the received, dialed as well as missed calls. The internal memory of the device is about 44MB and the storage memory in the device can be further increased by adding a memory card. MicroSD memory cards of up to 32GB are supported in the device.
There is a whole range of connectivity options provided in Philips X622 to satisfy all your requirements. The device supports GPRS and works in class 12 version of the same which gives a maximum speed of about 32-48 kbps.
The device has also Wi-Fi and EDGE support and packs in Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g. The Bluetooth version in it is Bluetooth 2.1 and it has A2DP or advanced audio distribution profile connectivity. This allows the user to stream music to other Bluetooth enabled devices or to a Bluetooth mono or stereo headset.
There is USB connectivity too for faster data transfer between laptop and desktop to the mobile. The USB version in it is USB 2.0 and the connector is miniUSB type.
There is a lot of entertainment options too packed in the phone. The inbuilt FM radio, media player and JAVA games are only a few among them. The phone is powered by a standard Li-ion 2100mAh battery.
It can provide the phone with about 1800 hours of stand by time and about 20 hour talk time. The price of Philips X622 in India is not yet revealed.