TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- BJP-Cong Spar Over EVMs Again: This Time There Is An International Conspiracy To It
- ICC Awards 2018 Winners' List: Virat Kohli Sweeps Awards; Makes History
- New Upcoming Maruti Cars In India — 12 New Models In Next Two Years
- Reliance Jio To Foray Into E-Commerce Business In India
- 7 Best Monthly Income Plans To Consider For 2019
- Kangana on #MeToo: I Was Pinched On My B*tt In The Middle Of A Group
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Health Benefits Of L-arginine
The quad core smartphones which were unveiled with much fun-fare at the ongoing Mobile World Congress in Barcelona could prove to be disadvantageous to you as well. Industry insiders have stated that these smartphones could have severe defects in their battery. The price of these smartphones & their related updates could also hit you hard.
Since these smartphones are designed for multitasking, a lot of applications running at the same time could be potentially dangerous to the processor. The battery life of these quad core smartphones could also be affected as they are exposed to even 4G usage.
As these smartphones are targeted primarily at high-end users, the price of these are expected to be very high which in turn leads to these phones losing their prominence among normal, everyday users. In addition to these, the power consumption in a quad-core is more which leads to them acquiring electricity above the required level.
Due to these, some smartphone manufacturers are focusing on manufacturing dual-core smartphones more than quad core ones. The android 4.0 operating system can also lead to breakdown of cores, warn experts.
Do reply with your thoughts in our comment section below.