TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Red Google Nexus 5 smartphone Leaks Yet Again
It seems like the Google Nexus 5 clad in Red colored casing will come out soon. A couple of days ago, the handset leaked online in a form of a retail boxes. Now once again, the smartphone has hit the web world. The alleged image this time comes courtesy of sensational Twitter user @evleaks.
However, the device has already been seen in the previous leaks. There is not going to be any changes in the specs of the device. Only the color is different. As of not the Nexus 5 can only be bought in Black and White color variant.
When it comes to the availability for the new Red Nexus 5, it is reportedly said to launch on February 4 via the Google Play Store. However, Google has not confirmed the device as of now. Also the price of the smartphone is speculated to be somewhere around $299 which is pretty much similar to the white and black variants which re currently available on the Google Play Store.
Going by the specs, it will be similar to the original one. It will come packed with a 4.95-inch FHD display with a whooping pixel density of 445ppi along with a protection of Corning Gorilla Glass 3.
Powering the handset is a Qualcomm's Snapdragon 800 quad core processor clocked to 2.3 GHz, Adreno 330 GPU tuned to 450MHz and a 2GB RAM. Most interesting part of the device is that it runs on the latest iteration Android 4.4 KitKat.
Moving on to the imaging technology, it features an amazing 8 megapixel rear camera with optical image stabilization feature hardly found in 8MP camera. The phone is also loaded with 1.3 megapixel front facing shooter.
Connectivity options include Dual-band WiFi, 3G/4G LTE and NFC (Android Beam), Wireless charging and houses a 16GB/32 of internal storage capacity. The device that measures 69.17x137.84x8.59 mm and weighs 130 grams draws its energy from a 2300mAh battery which will offer up to 17 hours of talktime and Standby time of up to 300 hours.