- 38 min ago Facebook, HDFC Bank Join Hands With CSC To Empower Rural Women Entrepreneurs
- 4 hrs ago Xiaomi Mi Rechargeable LED Lamp Launched In India – Goes On Crowdfunding
- 6 hrs ago Apple iPhone SE And Three Other Models Will Not Be Avaialble For Sale In India: Report
- 7 hrs ago Amazfit GTR Smartwatch With 24 days battery life Launched: Price, Specifications and More
- Finance Caution: New Fraud Via UPI On The Rise
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Spinners failed to impress
- News Yeddyurappa plays cricket with party MLAs as ruling coalition gasps for survival
- Movies Nayanthara’s Marriage Prediction Goes Viral; Will It Turn Out To Be True?
- Automobiles Mahindra Mojo 300 ABS Specifications Leaked
- Lifestyle Deepika Padukone's Latest Airport Look Is All Things Cool And Comfy
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Here is why your Android phone's battery takes longer to get charged
Does your smartphone take too long to get fully charged? Battery is a major concern with most smartphone users, as most smartphones eat up battery fast. But, for some users the matter of concern becomes the time that their phone takes to get juiced up. If you too fee that your phone takes way longer to get charged, you are not alone as most Android smartphone users face similar issues.
If you think it is mainly because of some fault in your smartphone's system that it is charging slowly, we must tell you that the charging process can slow down due to simple mistakes that you make.
Today we give you a few simple tips and tricks that you must take note of while you put your phone at charge:
Kill Apps running in background
Apps running in the background of the phone are major battery consumers. If apps like social media platforms, certain games, news apps and more keep running in the background, your phone might take longer to get charged. These will continue to hog battery while the phone gets charged. You must kill these apps if you want your phone to get charged faster.
Say NO to local charger!
Most of the phones these days come with microUSB port for connecting the adopter to charge the phone. However, often you don't charge your phones using the original charger that has been given in the phone box by the manufacturer. It is important that you use the original charger considering that different phones can have different voltage and wattage capacities. It is advised that you use the original adaptor that came with your phone. In case you want to buy a new one, replace the original charger with an adaptor of same capacities.
Are you using a slow source of charging?
If you have connected your phone with the laptop to get charged, then the charging process will be slower considering that it does not offer the same power as is required by the battery. Similarly, you battery pack might as well fail to charge battery of your phone to full as fast as a wall charger. It is advised that you use wall charger for your phone, considering that laptops and battery back-up packs are not fast battery charging sources.
Check the plugs and wires!
Sometimes it is due to faulty connections and broken wires that your phone takes longer to get charged. There is a possibility that the wall socket is not working fine, which results in sluggish battery charge up. Also, you might have not noticed that your USB cable has got ruptured, broken or burnt which resulted in slow flow of power.
Your phone’s battery might be dated!
If your phone's battery is taking much longer to get charged than earlier or is getting drained fast, there is possibility that you need to change the battery of your phone. With time, the battery of the phone gets slow and starts wearing out. You must check if your phone's battery has swollen up or is leaking!
Is your phone behaving fine?
The sluggish behavior of your phone's battery could be because it is made that way. There are smartphones in the market which do not come with good battery, or have faulty battery. Well, it might be the time for you to upgrade to a new smartphone!
Stay away from your phone for a while!
Many of the users are so addicted to their phones that can't stay away from their phones even for a short while. They keep on texting or browsing or using their phone during the phone is put on charge. If you are one of them, then you now know the reason why your phone does not get charged fast. You must avoid extensive use of phone, especially when it is getting charged.