TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Tag Heuer has designed its first luxury handset dubbed Tag Heuer Racer. It is specially crafted to showcase superior performance. This handset has been engineered with high tech materials so as to make it stronger and lighter. With the precise design, Tag Racer has been possible to achieve an incomparable torsion and appropriate weight to strength ratio.
Tag Heuer has followed its heritage in designing its new handset also. The new Tag Heuer Racer may be described as a fusion of both comfort as well as performance. Shockproof rubber framework is provided in Heuer Racer which is propped up and reinforced using carbon fiber bridges and screwed-in titanium.
The handset has got an advanced high speed processor along with the latest Android platform. The innovative adjustable 3D UI has also been included in the Tag Heuer Racer to essentially meet the individual requirements of the users. The handset is designed in a stylish outlook to attract the customers. Moreover, the Racer features a high quality rear camera and also constitutes of a number of carbon fiber.
Regrettably, this is the extent of the handset description which Tag Heuer has revealed about its latest luxury phone Racer. But the admirers need not be disappointed. The whole specs and features will be unveiled soon as the launch date is nearing. The admirers can also look forward for the several higher models of Tag Heuer Racer soon in near future itself.
Those who which to own a luxury handset with carbon fiber and shock proof body, Tag Heuer Racer would be the best choice. This new luxury handset of Tag Heuer will be made available to the customers by the month of July this year. The price of Racer is estimated to come around Rs.1,85,000/-. It will be obtainable from Tag Heuer outlets and luxury cellular phone boutiques in addition to various chosen watch and jewellery vendors.