- Sports ICC Cricket World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli 'walks' out, fumes in dressing room as replays suggest he was not out
- News J&K: 'Braveheart' cop who was injured in June 12 Anantnag terrorist attack dies
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Russian teXet unveils its first dual SIM smartphone
A new entrant has arrived into the Smartphone sector. Yes, the new mobile phone known as Russian teXet has arrived with some extraordinary features.
It is a dual SIM phone which has been launched. Featuring a 5.2 inches TFT display the smartphone looks awesome. The screen will provide enough space for the users to be happy with. The screen resolution is 480 x 800 pixels. Well, the new gadget is all set to give a tuff competition to Samsung galaxy note which features 5.3 inches wide screen.
One of the most unique feature which makes it entirely different form the rival is that the smartphone feature two slots for SIM cards of different networks. Out of the two SIM cards, one will be enhance 3G connectivity. This will obviously help the users to be benefited with speed.
Regarding the operating system, Russian teXet features gingerbread OS at this point of time, but it is expected that in the near future it will be upgraded to Android version 4.0 OS. The company authorities said that the ICS update will be around April this year.
However, the hardware side of the gadget is not at all impressive. It features a single core processor. The processor comes with the power of 800 MHz. It is also powered with graphic support of PowerVR SGX531.
The battery power management system is also very impressive, as Russian teXet is enhanced with 2, 500 mAh battery. The battery has the power to provide good stand by and talk time facility. Above all the handset comes with a very attractive price tag. That is, it has a price tag which will come around Rs. 18,000/- in India.
Well, overall the handset is much impressive but it is high time to predict that it can give tuff time to Galaxy note. Since galaxy note comes with many high profiled features and specifications. The only thing which can attract customers towards it is the price tag and the screen size and some additional features.
Along with this smartphone the company is also planning to launch some rugged phones into the market very soon with some unique features such as water proof and dust proof. As far as the company is concerned, they are anticipating more sales soon after the release of the gadget as the new one is actually considered to be a budget Samsung galaxy note. But, we need to wait for some more time to learn how this new product will perform in the market.