TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Ananth Kumar Passes Away: PM Narendra Modi Flies Down To Bangalore
- Here Are all The Upcoming Smartphone Launches For The Month Of November 2018
- Maruti Electric Cars From E-Trio Automobiles: Electric Alto And WagonR
- Nick Jonas Bachelor's Party: New Pictures Emerge
- How To Turn Any Financial Crisis Into A Profit Making Opportunity?
- Migrane? Here Is a List Of Diseases Linked To Migraine
- Must-know Interesting Facts About Kochi
- ICC rankings: Kuldeep, Dhawan & Hafeez Move Up The Charts
So far, looking at the competition between the smartphones in the market, it is pretty clear that specs hold one of the aspects of competition. However, Display size and quality are always taken to be a very important competitive factor and quad core processors and better graphics as well.
Moreover, looking at the evolution of the smartphones these days, which is getting better and better with passage of every day, more aspects are being rammed into the handset.
Similarly, Samsung has already announced the mass production of the evolutionary RAM chips that is pinned to the degree of 3GB low power double data rate 3 (LPDDR3) mobile DRAM. 3GB RAM for a handset is quite an interesting piece of evolution.
Moreover, This is probably hinting the the strength of the next generation of Samsung mobile phone. It's ironical, because some of the laptops are still stuffed with 2GB RAM and here Samsung is talking about a massive 3GB RAM for mobile handset.
To go into the detail, Samsung's 3GB LPDDR3 mobile DRAM uses six of the industry's smallest 20-nanometer (nm) class four gigabit (Gb) LPDDR3 chips, in a symmetrical structure of two sets of three chips stacked in a single package which is 0.8 millimeters high.
With a full line-up of package dimensions, Samsung's new ultra-slim memory solutions will enable thinner smartphone designs and allow for additional battery space, while offering a data transfer speed of up to 2,133 megabits per second (Mbps) per pin.
Moreover, more RAM means obviously better speed and glitch free running of applications. Thus Samsung's 3GB RAM could bring about the best out of the future smartphones. But needless to say, with the announcement of the 3GB RAM, it is obvious to expect a device featuring the same RAM from Samsung.
With this kind of RAM, users can watch seamless high-quality, Full HD video playback and faster multitasking on their smartphones.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more update.