TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Olympic Body Punishes India For Declining Visas To Pakistan Team After Pulwama
- Samsung Galaxy Fold — Unique Features Of The Foldable Rs 1.40 Lakh Phone priced
- Europa League — Arsenal 3 BATE 0 3-1 Agg: Emery's Men Ease Through
- Maruti Wagon R Electric Price Expectations — Most-Affordable EV At The Time Of Launch
- Small And Midcap Stocks Could Deliver Abnormal Gains
- DeepVeer’s Glamorous Entry At Femina Beauty Awards
- Plan Your Next Getaway To Amalapuram, Andhra Pradesh
- 'I Love You' Is Hard For These Zodiacs
Samsung cheap smartphones to hit India soon
Samsung has plans to target the Indian mobile-phone market with an exclusive range of smartphones. These cheap Samsung "smart gadgets" will have specifications that are incorporated keeping in mind the requirements of Indian users. The features it provides are also going to be very useful.
Since the Indian mobile phone users prefer to purchase low cost phones rather than prefer expensive, high-end phones, Samsung is all set to introduce it's smartphones that are cheap & at the same time extremely affordable. Samsung's range of smartphones are going to provide a big boost to the low cost mobiles in India, say experts. In India, low priced smartphones start from Rs 7000. This is the Galaxy Y range. These gadgets are a huge hit in India. Since they are very user-friendly, at the same time provide top class features, people have given a thumbs-up to this wonderful gadget.
Keeping this in mind, Samsung plans to bring in more such products to India. It believes that these phones help people in their day to day activities. The price of the smartphones is reportedly going to start from Rs 3000. Using these, daily tasks of people are much more simplified & become intuitive. Thus, if the people use these feature-filled phones from Samsung, they are sure to enjoy their experience to the maximum.
User Friendly Technology is reportedly going to be incorporated in all the Samsung smartphones. Through this, even the tablet computer market is expected to face stiff competition. Since the mobile app demand is also on the rise, Samsung's move is reportedly going to benefit the Mobile Phone sector in a big way. The youth of India are also taking to smart computing in a big way. Experts predict that the new smartphones are also going to attract the youth as much as other people.
The technology giant also has plans to bring in it's own range of tablets into India in some time. These tablets are also expected to take Indians by storm. But as for now, it is only smartphones.