TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Mehul Choksi Moves New Application In PMLA Court, Mentions Long History Of Ailments
- IPL 2019: CSK vs RCB — Preview, Predicted XI, Where To Watch
- IPL 2019 — How To Watch Cricket Extravaganza Live In Action On Your Smartphone?
- Kawasaki Announces Price Hike On Certain Models — Revised Prices From April 2019
- First Poster Of Ajay Devgn's 'De De Pyaar De' Out!
- Should You Invest In New Retirement Mutual Funds Without 80C Tax Benefit?
- Zodiac Signs That Are Sweet Talkers
- Witnessing The Beauty Of Williamnagar, Meghalaya
Samsung Executive Confirms Galaxy S3 Mini Launch on October 11
When it comes to the miniature version of the Galaxy S3 smartphone – the Galaxy S3 Mini, there are plenty of rumors building a great hype regarding the smartphone.
Earlier reports rumored that the South Korean tech giant will be lifting the covers off the smartphone on October 11 at a special media event in Germany. And, the invite sent by the company was spotted by a German website added more fuel to the rumor mills. But, there was no official word from Samsung regarding the S3 Mini.
However, during a meeting with Korean press on Wednesday, now JK Shin, head of Samsung Mobile Communications has confirmed that Samsung will be unveiling a 4-inch version of S3 on October 11 in Germany.
According to a report by iNews24.com, Shin said that, "We'll be launching a 4-inch Galaxy S III on the 11th in Germany. There's a lot of demand for a 4-inch screen device in Europe. Some call it an entry-level device, but we call it 'mini.'"
Shin has not revealed many details about the smartphone expect for the display size. However, earlier rumors claim that the smartphone will have a dual core processor, 5MP rear camera and 4 inch 800 x 480 pixel resolution display.
Samsung, which is the biggest smartphone vendor right now, has gradually captured a majority of the market share with its Galaxy series of smartphones that are available in almost all the price points in order to cater to the needs of all consumers.
On Tuesday, Samsung officially unveiled Galaxy Music and its dual SIM variant – Galaxy Music Duos, music centric entry-level Android ICS smartphones.