- 18 min ago Asus ROG Phone 2 Expected To Launch On July 23 In China- First Phone To Have Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- 1 hr ago Sony WH-XB900N With 30 Hours Battery Life Launched For Rs. 16,990 In India
- 1 hr ago Flipkart Hosts Apple iPhone Big Shopping Days – Offers And Discounts You Can Get
- 1 hr ago Good News For Xiaomi Fans: Mi A3 To Launch Before Scheduled Date
- Movies Bepannaah 2 Or Beyhadh 2 - Rajesh Khattar Asks Fans By Sharing Jennifer, Harshad & Kushal’s Pics!
- News Explained: How should Speaker treat resignation of MLAs
- Lifestyle Teen Becomes Mentally Disabled After Using Mobile Phone For Long Hours
- Finance Infosys Shares Gain For The 5th Straight Session To Hit New Record High
- Sports WWE Smackdown Live preview and schedule: July 16, 2019
- Automobiles Indian Car Market Shares 2019 — Hyundai & Mahindra Grow As Maruti Suzuki’s Shares Decline
- Travel Best Places to Visit in Rajasthan During Monsoon Season
- Education #SelfiewithGuru: A Campaign To Mark The Occasion Of Guru Purnima 2019
Samsung Exhibit 4G-A Review Of Its Specifications
3G was the biggest name in the telecom industry during the 2010-2011 seasons and it has gripped the attention from all walks of life. Every mobile phone manufacturer in India has a 3G enabled phone. 3G was instrumental in making Video calling and high speed mobile internet a reality.
Even though at the beginning 3G enabled handsets would cost you a fortune, towards the end of 2010 manufacturers started bringing out quite affordable 3G phones. Now the next big buzz in the telecom segment is 4G technology.
India is still to launch the next generation technology but mobile makers are taking one step ahead in advance. Every major manufacturer has a 4g ready model in the market today and this article is going to focus on one such model from Samsung- The Samsung Exhibit 4G. Let us take a peep into the Samsung Exhibit 4G review.
While mobile lovers are intriguied by the type of Samsung Exhibit 4G review, the Exhibit is a stylish 4G enabled mobile from Samsung that has all the specs of a perfect Smartphone except for a weak Camera of just 3.2 Mega Pixels. It is still not known why Samsung failed to get it right in that department. It has a large 3.7 inch display. It offers a resolution of 480 x 800 Pixels.
The touch screen comes with a speciality. It comes with capacitive AMOLED touch screen. Hence one may review that Samsung Exhibit 4G is way enough for providing a visual treat for your eyes even under heavy sunlight. Other prominent Samsung Exhibit 4G specifications that it boasts are
Accelerometer sensor for User Interface auto-rotate
Social networking integration
Image & video editor
Multi Touch input Method
Voice memo, Dial & Commands
Audio, Video Recorder & Playback
MP3, MP4 Player
MP3, WAV Ring tones, Vibration
3.5mm Headphone Jack
Proximity sensor for auto turn-off
Google Search, Maps, Gmail, YouTube, Calendar, G-Talk, Picasa integration
One look at the Samsung Exhibit 4G specifications and it is a sure competition to the likes of N8 and E7 of Nokia but the camera lets it down. This Samsung mobile does not disappoint on Internet access technologies as it is loaded with Bluetooth 2.1, Wi-Fi, EDGE, GPRS, 3G and of course 4G.
The Samsung Exhibit 4G specifications also include an expandable memory that can be extended upto 32GB with a Micro SD card. The battery of this 4G mobile is a 1500 mAh Li-ion battery that provides a long talk time of 9 hours and 360 hours of standby.
This 4G technology supported phone from Samsung mobiles is powered by a 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 Hummingbird processor and the operating system is an Android 2.3 Gingerbread. It weighs only about 125 grams.
The phone is expected to hit stores by August and the price of the model is yet to be revealed. Samsung Exhibit 4G is reviewed as sure to be a key player once the 4G segment wars start raging in India after it is done with all the fuzz surrounding 3G.