TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Election results 2018 Updates: Congress Workers Gather Outside T S Singh Deo's Residence In Raipur
- Diesel Now Sells At Its Lowest Price
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Live Updates
- Honor Day Sale 13th to 16th December: Heavy Discounts On Smartphones
- Yamaha Adventure Bike In India: Spy Pics Of Yamaha XTZ 125 Raise Expectations
- Here's Why You Should Celebrate Christimas The 'Pondicherry Way'
- Dia Mirza Looks Drop-dead Gorgeous In Her Golden Attire At Isha Ambani’s Reception
- Priyanka Chopra And Nick Jonas To Go To Switzerland For Their Honeymoon?
Samsung as rumored soon after the launch of the Galaxy S5 might discontinue the 'S' series of smartphones. The Galaxy Note series will likely be continued.
However, what might replace the Galaxy S series is the A series which has been leaked several times now.
The phone in question is the one which comes with a model name - SM-A500F. Although the name has been making rounds in the tech space for quite sometime, the latest and the first images leak surely come as a treat to the eyes.
It is to be noted that it is not just the SM-A500,which is due to launch in a near future, but at the same time, a new phone in the A series might also include the recently leaked SM-A300.
Anyways, talking about the SM-A500 which appeared on the TENAA website (Chinese equivalent of FCC), it is rumored to come with a 5-inch Super AMOLED HD display. It would be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 400 quad-core processor.
In the imaging aspect, the upcoming Samsung phone would sport a 13MP rear camera along with a 5MP front facing snapper which makes it a potential selfie oriented smartphone. The phone will also reportedly pack 2330 mAh battery, 16GB of internal storage and the latest version of TouchWiz UX. It might run on the Android L or KitKat OS.
You can take a look at the latest images of the SM-A500 above. If you have any opinions about the upcoming Samsung phone, do drop your comments below.