- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Pant cleared to join India squad at World Cup after Dhawan blow
- News ED arrests two former IL&FS executives in PMLA probe
- Movies DISTURBING! Hrithik Roshan's Sister Sunaina Says, 'My Father SLAPPED Me Because I Love A Muslim Guy'
- Automobiles Korean Designer Features Hot Water Bath In Car — Where’s The Rest Of The House?
- Lifestyle International Yoga Day: How To Lose Weight With Yoga
- Finance Bengaluru Enters Top 10 APAC Cities List For Real Estate FDI
- Education SSC CHSL Admit Card 2019 Released For Tier I Examination
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy Ace gets official Android 2.3.6 updates
Manufacturers at Samsung very lately announced about their upcoming update that’s intended for the Android galaxy model S5830.The update will be made available very soon, reportedly through the Samsung’s dedicated software, the Kies.
The manufacturers thereby hopes to make the phone pretty more useful and error free by fixing many of the commonly reported issues of the much acclaimed handset, the Galaxy Ace S5830.The Android OS so updated will be of the version 2.3.6.
Samsung Galaxy Ace can be considered to be one of the major releases by Samsung with some highly distinctive features and qualities that no other handset could be matched with. It was one of the most sold handset model from Samsung, in the global market.
Samsung Galaxy Ace
A touch screen enabled one, 16M colours
320 x 480 pixels resolution, 3.5 inches
5 MP, 2592x1944 pixels, with all standard features like autofocus, LED flash enabled
QVGA video supported
Any volume of records
Same as above
Relatively lesser memory 278 MB RAM
HSDPA supported; 7.2 Mbps
Wi-Fi ; features like DLN and hotspot on
Version 2.1 supported
GSM frequency bands
SDPA and HSDPA 850 / 1900
Most of the popular video formats supported like MP4
Standard Li-Ion 1350 mAh
112.4 x 59.9 x 11.5 mm
Now upgraded to 2.3.6 android version
Qualcomm chipset; 800 MHz
The phone thus loaded with the features of a regular Android and even more is a thirst quencher for those craving for some serious stuff in their Smartphone. Samsung Galaxy Ace S5830 is available at a price of Rs. 14,000/-. It’s definitely a 3G phone but doesn’t have a front camera for making video calls, which is a 3G option.
The new upgrade of the Android will make it possible for installing newer applications and updates in the smart phone and thus extend the margins and the levels of possibilities, the handset can be took to.