TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- India Likely To Surpasses The UK In The World's Largest Economy Rankings
- Why A Trip To Tabo Is The Best Himalayan Adventure You Will Ever Have
- Indian Railways Set To Enter $200 Bn Global Semi-High-Speed Market With Train 18
- Nissan’s NV300 Concept Is The Van Every Workaholic Traveller Needs To Have
- "Dhoni Is Still The World's Best ODI Finisher," Says Chappel
- 7 Apps That PC Gamers Should Use
- Govinda-Movie Rangeela Raja Super Flop; Gets Zero Rating
- Kangana Ranaut Promotes Eco-friendly Fashion With This Green Gown
After the huge success of Samsung Galaxy Ace the company is rolling out a new and improved version of the same i.e. Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus.
Samsung Galaxy Ace was launched way back in the beginning of 2011. The phone got a very good response in the market and the sales figures the phone achieved was very impressive. After a period of about one year since the launch of the phone other manufacturers also started launching phones of similar specifications and that too in the same price range. That may be the reason why Samsung decided to bring out the new Ace version. Ace Plus made its first appearance back in January and was also showcased during the Mobile World Congress.
The smartphone is now available for pre-order as well. Click here to read about it.
[superchart id=5 posts=17345]
Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus will be launched in India in March 2012 itself. It will be launched in England too around the same time. The mobile is already showcased in online retailing websites and they are available for pre order. According to the online retailing websites, the device will be shipped by 21st March and would reach the customer within few days of shipping. The price tag of the device is around Rs.16,200/-.