TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- NIA Officially Takes Over Probe Into Pulwama Terror Attack
- Schalke 2 Manchester City 3 — 10-Man Visitors Strike Late Through Sane & Sterling
- Tata 45X’s Teaser Video Out — Production-Spec Tata 45X To Be Unveiled At Geneva Motor Show
- Cobrapost Sting Operation: Sunny Leone & Sonu Sood Deny All The Allegations!
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Nutrition: Blood & Marrow Transplant
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
Samsung Galaxy Ace Style: Entry-Level Android KitKat Smartphone Goes Official
Motorola's Moto G is not just an ordinary phone if you are still harboring any such ideas. The device has in fact set a benchmark for the smartphone makers in both pricing, specs and softwares. Thus many other manufacturers are trying to come up with similar handsets, which offer optimum features and hardwares at a nominal price category.
Now one of the smartphone launched in Germany by Samsung is possibly one of the similar devices. Dubbed as the Galaxy Ace Style (SM-G310HN), the smartphone comes as an entry-level smartphone with latest Android iteration KitKat. The handset is the same model, which the South Korean tech heavyweight wanted to trademark in the beginning of this year.
Talking about the specs of the device, it has a 4-inch display. The rest of the available specs are 4GB internal storage. There is a 5MP rear camera and a 0.3MP front facing shooter as well. Sadly, there is no full specs sheet available as of now. But the aforementioned specs look like it comes with a humble specs.
But in the software front, it is apparently one of the most interesting handsets. It runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat OS and the latest TouchWiz user interface. Moreover, it is reportedly said that the device will also come in dual-SIM variant.
Reportedly, a Samsung representative said that the Galaxy Ace Style would be priced between $276 to $413 (approx. Rs. 16,666 - Rs. 24,939). And although this price is hefty for the device with such specs, on the contrary, however, it makes sense in the European market.
Unfortunately, there is no information about the kind of processor Samsung will use in the device and CPU clock. Also other aspects like RAM, battery, connectivity and a microSD card slot are still unknown.