TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Shivakumara Swamiji No More — CM Declares Holiday
- India's Richest Got Richer By 39% In 2018 While The Poorest Saw Just 3% Rise
- WhatsApp Limits Message-Forwarding To Five Chats
- URI Enters 100 Crore Club; To Be Remade In Three Languages
- 2019 Yamaha FZ & FZ-S V3.0 Models Launched In India
- MS Dhoni Has A Chance To Break This Sachin Tendulkar Record In New Zealand
- Hodal — Your Ultimate Guide To Haryana's Least Explored Part
- Madhuri Dixit Nene Has A Pretty Humble Office Wear Idea For Us
The South korean smartphone maker Samsung, seems to be experimenting with their current flagship device a lot these days. If you remember then Samsung Galaxy S4 Active was launched in order to compete with the famous Sony Xperia ZL (which was the robust version of Sony Xperia Z).
The hardware specifications of Samsung Galaxy S4 Active were very similar to that of Samsung Galaxy S4 but the casing was dust-proof, scratch resistant and water-proof. Recently something odd has been observed in the hardware specification of the same device in Korea.
As per the received reports, it seems that users have seen an Active version of Samsung Galaxy S4 with Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with Adreno 330 GPU. Apart from this the primary camera has also been upgraded to 13MP camera. The robustness of the device still persists to the same degree.
So the most probable conclusion which can be drawn on this report can be the possibility of experimenting S4 Active with the new and latest hardware for your flagship device. As there are good chances that they might release a new device robust device along with their Samsung Galaxy S5.
The camera in this case is of 13MP which makes us belief that this can never be the new flagship device (because the flagship device will definitely have the earlier reported 16MP camera specially being designed for the first time by Samsung).
If they plan to launch this Samsung Galaxy S4 Active in the range of LG Nexus 5 then analysts believe this will be a great competition looking at the power of the processor user, its robustness and then the camera.
But at the same time, there is a possibility that Samsung could be waiting for the new Kitkat based Android skin of the new devices to be launched. Keep following GizBot, if you want to be updated about such buzz on Samsung Flagship devices.