- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 12 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 15 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 17 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Metal-Crafted Premium Smartphone Tipped To Launch Next Month
Rumors about the Galaxy Alpha have been picking up over the course of last few months, as Samsung gears up to launch the device in August. The majority of rumors have been focused on the metal build of the device. However, not a single report has managed to confirm the release of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha.
Meanwhile, Samsung hasn't acknowledged high demand for the Galaxy S5, and based on that evidence, it appears that South Korean could launch the Galaxy Alpha with a premium build sooner than expected.
If a new report is to be believed, Samsung is all set to launch the Galaxy Alpha next month. The info comes courtesy of Korea's ET News, which allegedly reports the much hyped Galaxy Alpha will be unveiled on August 13. However, there is no update around the phone's hardware, except it will be crafted out of metal instead of bendable plastic.
The report, further, claims the hyped handset will arrive after the traditional launch of Galaxy S series and before the coming of the new Note handset in September.
Samsung recently launched the Galaxy S5 Broadband LTE-A in its native market at a premium price. With the Galaxy S5 Broadband LTE-A, Samsung has not delivered a captivating device, but at the same time one can assume the new phone as an extension of the current generation Galaxy S5.
It features a 2K resolution display, and come stuffed with a quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor coupled with 3GB of RAM and 32GB of on-board memory. Unfortunately, the device is exclusive to the company's home land.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Might Get Launch Before Apple iPhone 6
Apple is rumored to launch the iPhone 6 sometime in late September of this year. The firm is expected to release the iPhone 6 in two different versions: one with the 4.7-inch screen size and other with the large 5.5-inch.
The larger 5.5-inch iPhone 6 might also incorporate Optical Image Stabilization as a differentiating feature from the 4.7-inch iPhone 6. It is also expected that the larger iPhone 6 will be the only model with a 128GB storage capacity.