TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Four-Storey Building Collapses In Gurugram; Many Feared Trapped
- Virat Kohli To Be Rested For Last Two ODIs And T20I Series Against New Zealand
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- PayTM Mall On Republic Day — Samsung Carnival Offers
- Best Low-Priced Stocks To Buy For 2019
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On #MeToo Movement
- All You Want To Know About Toothukudi
- Deepika Padukone Adds Another All-black Ensemble With This Airport Attire
South Korean heavyweight Samsung has been the market leader in the handset business for a long time. In fact, until mid-2011, it was assumed that Samsung would never dethrone the likes of Nokia from its 15 year reign as the top mobile phone producer.
However, times keep changing, and so has Samsung's position in the market. And now a brand new device that has been in the news in terms of rumors and leaks is the Samsung Galaxy Alpha handset.
While in the past, images of the black variant of the handset showed up and was said to come with aluminium build on the sides, it seems like a different color variant of the same device has popped on the web. This time in white.
The new images of the white variant of the Samsung Galaxy Alpha has surfaced via weibo. Apparently, the leak shows off the phone's brushed metal frame on the sides of the phone. It also has shiny chrome rim around.
Samsung Galaxy Alpha: Expected Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Alpha, the upcoming premium phone, is expected to come with a 4.8-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720-pixels.
It will be powered by a 2.5GHz quad-core Snapdragon 805 processor or Samsung's Exynos Octa-Core CPU, paired with at least 3GB of RAM. The street is abuzz with rumors that the Galaxy Alpha would feature a 16MP rear-facing camera and a 2MP front-facing shooter.
The handset will feature semi-metallic design and smaller screen compared to the Galaxy S5. It should also feature Samsung's trademark - fingerprint scanner, and 32GB of non-expandable internal storage. Reportedly, the Galaxy Alpha will land in retail market in three color options: Gold, Black and metallic.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!