- 8 hrs ago How To Delete Keyboard History On Your Android Smartphone
- 11 hrs ago 10 Best Android Apps For Investment On The Move
- 14 hrs ago How To Enable/Disable New Hardware Acceleration Feature On Chrome?
- 16 hrs ago Redmi K20 Pro Vs OnePlus 6T: Which Is The Best Smartphone Under Rs. 30,000 In India?
- News Assam Police recruitment: 2000 Assam police jobs announced, direct link to apply here
- Sports ICC World Cup 2019: Virat Kohli confirms Bhuvneshwar ruled out of next 2-3 games due to hamstring niggle
- Lifestyle Shikha Talsania Gave Us Major Jewellery Goal With Her Latest Look
- Movies Sri Reddy Launches A Scathing Attack On This Star; Leaves Everyone Shocked!
- Finance 90,000 Affordable Homes In Navi Mumbai To Be Made Available Under PMAY
- Automobiles Five And Seven Seater Mercedes GLB Revealed — They ‘Handle’ Family And Friends!
- Education How An Effective Revision Assist You To Fly High In The Competitive Exams
- Travel Pangong Lake - The World's Highest Saltwater Lake
Samsung Galaxy Alpha Tipped To Go Official on August 13
Samsung is steadily losing its market share to Chinese players. And that's not the only reason why Samsung is not performing well in the handset market. The rising stature of Apple in the high-end market and the lack luster sales of the Galaxy S5 are among highlighted reasons for Samsung's poor performance last quarter.
Now maybe Samsung has understood the prime reason for its debacle. Kim Hyun-Joon, the company's senior vice president of its mobile communications business, recently stated that Samsung will launch two big-ticket phones - one with new materials and another with a large screen. Both the devices will be launched in the next 6 months.
While the Galaxy Note 4 is expected to go official later this year at IFA 2014, the Galaxy Alpha is expected to arrive at the earliest. Earlier it was reported that Samsung could launch the Galaxy Alpha on August 4. However, according to a latest report from AllAboutSamsung, the supposed device will be announced on August 13.
The news site has also shared a number of new images that confirm the existence of the Galaxy Alpha. Leaked images bear the model no SM-G850F, presumed to be the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Alpha. Unlike the Samsung Galaxy S5's plastic design, the new handset sports an aluminum frame, and obviously a thin body.
Specs-wise, the Galaxy Alpha is expected to come with a 4.8-inch display with a resolution of 1280 x 720-pixels. It will be powered by an octa-core Exynos 5433, paired with 2GB of RAM and 32GB of non-expandable storage. In the imaging department, the phone is said to flaunt a 12MP rear-facing camera, alongside a 2MP front-facing shooter. The phone will run on Android 4.4 KitKat. Other highlighted features are as follows: 4G LTE support, a heart rate sensor, WiFi, Bluetooth v4.0 among others.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!