TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Complicity Of Pakistan In Pulwama Attack Strongly Underlined During India-Saudi Talks
- Clamour To Boycott India-Pakistan World Cup Clash Grows — Get The Complete Information
- Vivo V15 Pro Launched At Rs 28,990 — The Good, Bad & The X factor
- Best Places To Visit In India In March: A 2019 Must-visit Checklist
- Tata Electric Cars In India To Be More Desirable; EVs With 200-250km Range Confirmed
- PPF or Sukanya Samriddhi — Which Is A Better Investment For Girl Child?
- Disturbing Pictures Of Zoo That Staff Do Not Wish You To See
- Video: Varun Dhawan Posts A Sweet Message For His Fans
Samsung Galaxy Beam projector phone coming soon
Samsung is all set to launch it's Galaxy Beam projector phone at the Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona. This smartphone gives you the option of projecting any type of content using it's 15 lumens projector. You can project/beam content over any surface be it a ceiling, wall or even flat surfaces.
The technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Beam are just tremendous. It has a 1 GHz processor which is of the dual core type. You also get to watch all your content over a 4 inch TFT type display screen. You are also benefited by excellent multimedia features such as twin cameras( 5 Mega-Pixel auto-focus rear side camera & a 1.3 Mega-Pixel front side camera). What better multimedia features can you expect!
Data storage is given top priority here as there is an internal memory of 8 GB that can be expanded upto 32GB. There is also a 6GB R.A.M, so you wouldn't have to worry about the phone slowing down.
Apart from these, a 2000mAh battery is present in the phone which would be fine for your use. A sufficiently long talk-time duration is given to you. This smartphone runs on the android 2.3 operating system.
Thus, the Samsung Galaxy Beam is the in-thing this season. So grab one today!.