TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Delhi HC To Hear Plea Seeking Women's Entry In Hazrat Nizamuddin Dargah Today
- GST Annual Return Filing Date Extended To March 31, 2019
- Australia vs India Ist Test Day 5: Live Updates
- Should You Buy The New Tata Harrier? — Check Out Its Pros And Cons
- Inside Pictures: Shahrukh Khan, Priyanka Chopra And Katrina Kaif Clicked At Isha Ambani’s Sangeet
- Grahan Village: A Trek To Unravel Ecstasy
- 6 Ways To Add More Storage Space To Your Macbook
- Disha Patani’s Understated Attire Is Perfect For A Moonlit Wedding
Samsung is all set to launch it's Galaxy Beam projector phone at the Mobile World Congress 2012 in Barcelona. This smartphone gives you the option of projecting any type of content using it's 15 lumens projector. You can project/beam content over any surface be it a ceiling, wall or even flat surfaces.
The technical specifications of the Samsung Galaxy Beam are just tremendous. It has a 1 GHz processor which is of the dual core type. You also get to watch all your content over a 4 inch TFT type display screen. You are also benefited by excellent multimedia features such as twin cameras( 5 Mega-Pixel auto-focus rear side camera & a 1.3 Mega-Pixel front side camera). What better multimedia features can you expect!
Data storage is given top priority here as there is an internal memory of 8 GB that can be expanded upto 32GB. There is also a 6GB R.A.M, so you wouldn't have to worry about the phone slowing down.
Apart from these, a 2000mAh battery is present in the phone which would be fine for your use. A sufficiently long talk-time duration is given to you. This smartphone runs on the android 2.3 operating system.
Thus, the Samsung Galaxy Beam is the in-thing this season. So grab one today!.