TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- UK Court Orders Vijay Mallya's Extradition; CBI Welcomes Decision
- Hockey World Cup 2018 — Catch The Latest Updates
- PUBG Mobile — Watch The New Live-Action Trailer
- Tata Nexon Crash Test Global NCAP — Five Stars And Officially Becomes The Safest Car In India!
- SBI, HDFC Bank Loans To Get Costlier As Lenders Increase MCLR
- Sara Ali Khan Has Inspired Us To Keep It Casual-glam For The Next Party
- To Gorkhey — A Homestay Trek In The Himalayas
- These Unseen Pics From 'NickYanka's Weddings Scream Love!
Samsung has now announced its new Android Smartphone, Samsung Galaxy Beam which is to hit Indian markets by this summer. An amazing feature about this smartphone is its integrated pico projector. Even with the projector, Samsung Galaxy Beam has a slim outfit.
Some other features of this phone are:
[superchart id=5 posts=18233]
One of the notable features of Samsung Galaxy Beam is its Android 2.3 platform which allows the users to have an easy access to Android Market from which numerous apps can be downloaded. Moreover, it operates on a 1.0 GHz dual-core processor.
Yet another prominent trait is its projector functionality of 15 lumen which helps to display photos and videos on large luminous screen. By this facility, content can be shared among dear ones by just beaming the multimedia content directly onto a flat surface. The latest ultra bright technology is utilized in this projector.
Its dual camera also needs appreciation. Samsung Galaxy Beam has got a 5MP camera on its rear side and a 1.3MP camera on its front side. The front camera enables the users to perform video chat. Moreover, the camera is also facilitated with autofocus and flash LED.
The battery incorporated in Samsung Galaxy Beam is also noteworthy. A 2000mAh battery is provided to supply this projector handset with more power and hence better performance.
The Samsung Galaxy Beam projector phone is all set to reach India by April this year. Till now, the price of this projector phone has not been unveiled. However, the admirers can look forward for the pricing details and other specifications soon in the near feature.