- 10 Most Durable Smartphones Under Rs 10,000 in India
- Top 10 Smartphones That Got Launched This Week
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 Vs Motorola Moto G: The budget Section Surges Upward
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 With Android 4.4 KitKat Now Available at Rs. 11,899: Top 10 Smartphone Rivals
- Samsung Galaxy Core 2 With Android KiKat, 4.5-Inch Display Now Official
- Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 with triple cameras to launch in India on the 25th of September
Samsung has reduced the retail price of its Galaxy Core 2 by a whooping Rs. 4,000. The device is now being sold on Samsung's official store Rs. 8,007.
The Galaxy Core 2 was originally launched in July this year at a price of Rs. 11,990. The price cut was first tipped by a popular Mumbai-based retailer on Wednesday.
Specs-wise, the Galaxy Core 2 has a 4.5-inch WVGA display with a resolution of 480 x 800-pixels. It handset supports dual-SIM and runs Android 4.4 KitKat mobile OS.
Under the hood is a 1.2GHz quad-core processo coupled with 768MB of RAM. 4GB of native storage, which can be later, expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card slot.
Connectivity options on the smartphone include Wi-Fi b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, Micro-USB, 3G, a 2000mAh battery, among others.
There's a 5-megapixel rear-facing camera alongside an LED Flash. Also, add a VGA quality front-facing shooter.
Users can now buy the device via leading online e-retailers at a lesser price tag. Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!