- 8 hrs ago Oppo Reno7, Reno7 Pro India Pricing Details Out; Reno7 SE Not Coming
- 9 hrs ago Realme GT 2 Pro Renders Leaked With Horizontal Nexus 6P Style Camera Bump: Here Are The Complete Specs
- 9 hrs ago Jio To Soon Launch Tablet & TV In India; Here’s What To Expect
- 11 hrs ago Moto G31 With 50MP Triple Cameras, 5,000 mAh Battery Announced: Worth Buying?
- News Omicron variant scare: Lesson learnt hard, Here’s how states are preparing
- Finance Small Cap Company Stock To Watch Out After Dolly Khanna Ups Stake
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Livingstone's sensational half-century helps Team Abu Dhabi register massive victory
- Education KVPY Aptitude Test 2021 Date Announced, Check KVPY Fellowship Exam Date And Other Details Here
- Movies Soha Ali Khan Says Paparazzi Does Not Scare Inaaya Naumi Kemmu
- Travel Discovery’s Lost Essence S2: Cyrus Sahukar Explores The Hidden Gems Of India
- Lifestyle Designer Virgil Abloh, Famous For High-End Streetwear, Passes Away At 41 From Cancer
- Automobiles Nissan To Launch 15 New Electric Vehicles By 2030
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance: India Release Date Set For Second Week of January 2014
Get ready for another epic mid-range handset slated to be launched in India from the house of Samsung.
After the successful launch of Galaxy Grand 2 in India, Samsung is all set to launch advance version of Galaxy Core in the Indian market sooner than expected.
We are talking about Samsung Galaxy Core Advance, the latest low-to-mid range handset featuring physical navigation buttons.
The Galaxy Core Advance, as the name suggests, is a successor to the Galaxy Core. The dual-core handset recently made its debut globally, though, Samsung hasn't disclosed retail price nor availability plans for the Indian market.
Interestingly, Samsung could announce the Galaxy Core Advance in India in the second week of January next year, according to Homeshop18. The phone has been listed on the online shopping website under "Forthcoming product". Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy Core Advance is also listed on Infibeam under "coming soon" tag.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance - what about specs?
The Galaxy Core Advance is a budget centric phone made for masses. The Galaxy Core Advance is an improved version of original Galaxy Core (4.3-inch), which was launched back in June.
The newest phone offers bigger display (4.7-inch) having a resolution of 480 x 800 resolution. The Galaxy Core Advance incorporates 8GB of internal memory (expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot) and a 5-megapixel camera on the rear-back. There's a front facing VGA quality camera given for attending Skype calls.
Further, the Galaxy Core Advance features a 1.2GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM for true multi-tasking.
Based on the specifications and features, the Galaxy Core Advance is expected to retail under Rs.16,000 price tag. Since Motorola is also coming up with its Moto G in India next month, Samsung need to price the device on a budget.
Samsung's Galaxy Core Advance measures 9.7 mm in terms of thickness and weighs 145 grams.
The makers have added a 2,000mAh battery fitted inside. Moreover, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box.
Other highlighted connectivity options include: Sound & Shot, Group Play, S Translator, Easy Mode, S Voice, S Beam, Instant Voice Recorder, Voice Guidance (TTS, Voice Guided Camera, Text Reader), FM Radio, 3G, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, 2G EDGE, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and more.
After a long time Samsung has come with a smartphone with physical navigation keys instead of capacitive touch buttons. Also, there is a dedicated key for voice recorder, camera, volume, menu, home and power functions.
The Galaxy Core Advance will be made available in Deep Blue and Peal White.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!