- 1 hr ago iQOO Neo 7 5G Retail Box Live Images Leak: 6.78-Inch AMOLED Display Dimensity 8200 SoC Expected
- 2 hrs ago Apple Supplier Starts AirPods Production in India For Export: Report
- 2 hrs ago Realme 10 Pro 5G vs Poco X4 Pro 5G: Design, Display, Cameras Compared
- 2 hrs ago Realme GT Neo 5 Launch Date Revealed: Check Specs, Features of Flagship Android Smartphone
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Nimrit Kaur Ahluwalia Wants To Smack Archana Gautam’s Face Post An Ugly Fight; Here’s What Happe
- Finance Small Cap Stock Fixed Record Date For Stock Split, Gave Over 110% Return In 1 Yr, Details Inside
- News Uttarakhand Republic Day tableau adjudged best
- Lifestyle Khatu Shyam Ji Temple: The Temple Dedicated To Barbarika, The Grandson Of Bhima
- Sports Hardik Bhatt: Mumbai City FC sign talented Defender on Loan from Rajasthan United
- Education Budget 2023: How Does Government Prepares Union Budget Every Year
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Automobiles Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance: India Release Date Set For Second Week of January 2014
Get ready for another epic mid-range handset slated to be launched in India from the house of Samsung.
After the successful launch of Galaxy Grand 2 in India, Samsung is all set to launch advance version of Galaxy Core in the Indian market sooner than expected.
We are talking about Samsung Galaxy Core Advance, the latest low-to-mid range handset featuring physical navigation buttons.
The Galaxy Core Advance, as the name suggests, is a successor to the Galaxy Core. The dual-core handset recently made its debut globally, though, Samsung hasn't disclosed retail price nor availability plans for the Indian market.
Interestingly, Samsung could announce the Galaxy Core Advance in India in the second week of January next year, according to Homeshop18. The phone has been listed on the online shopping website under "Forthcoming product". Moreover, the Samsung Galaxy Core Advance is also listed on Infibeam under "coming soon" tag.
Samsung Galaxy Core Advance - what about specs?
The Galaxy Core Advance is a budget centric phone made for masses. The Galaxy Core Advance is an improved version of original Galaxy Core (4.3-inch), which was launched back in June.
The newest phone offers bigger display (4.7-inch) having a resolution of 480 x 800 resolution. The Galaxy Core Advance incorporates 8GB of internal memory (expandable up to 64GB via a microSD card slot) and a 5-megapixel camera on the rear-back. There's a front facing VGA quality camera given for attending Skype calls.
Further, the Galaxy Core Advance features a 1.2GHz dual-core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM for true multi-tasking.
Based on the specifications and features, the Galaxy Core Advance is expected to retail under Rs.16,000 price tag. Since Motorola is also coming up with its Moto G in India next month, Samsung need to price the device on a budget.
Samsung's Galaxy Core Advance measures 9.7 mm in terms of thickness and weighs 145 grams.
The makers have added a 2,000mAh battery fitted inside. Moreover, Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean comes out of the box.
Other highlighted connectivity options include: Sound & Shot, Group Play, S Translator, Easy Mode, S Voice, S Beam, Instant Voice Recorder, Voice Guidance (TTS, Voice Guided Camera, Text Reader), FM Radio, 3G, NFC, Bluetooth 4.0, 2G EDGE, Wi-Fi, A-GPS and more.
After a long time Samsung has come with a smartphone with physical navigation keys instead of capacitive touch buttons. Also, there is a dedicated key for voice recorder, camera, volume, menu, home and power functions.
The Galaxy Core Advance will be made available in Deep Blue and Peal White.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!