TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Jammu & Kashmir: IED Blast Leaves An Army Officer Dead In Rajouri
- Saina And Saurabh Emerge Champions In The National Badminton
- Xiaomi Mi 9 Is The Most Powerful Android Smartphone In The World
- CBDT Notifies Deadline For Mandatory Aadhaar Linking To File Tax Returns
- Tesla Sentry Mode — The Guardian Angel Of Your Tesla
- Jageshwar — The Himalayan Town With 100 Ancient Temples
- Anushka Sharma Opens Up About Catfights In Bollywood
- Ever Faced Emotional Abuse As A Child?
Samsung's Galaxy Core Prime with 4G support, which was launched in February in the Indian market, is now available for sale. As of now, the device is not listed in any of the e-commerce store and also.
According to the Mumbai-based retailer Mahesh Telecom, the phone is now available at Rs. 9,999 and comes with 3GB free 4G data on Airtel network along with free Hungama premium offer with 3 months subscription, and Vuclip prime offer with 3 months subscription.
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime - Key Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Core Prime, sports a 4.5-inch WVGA PLS TFT LCD display with a resolution of 480x800 pixels. It is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor along with 1GB RAM under the hood.
Moving on to the storage, this device has 8GB of inbuilt storage, with an expansion option of up to 64GB via microSD card slot and shipped with Android 4.4 KitKat out of the box.
Further, the imaging factor consist of 5MP rear camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera and supports connectivity options like 4G, 3G, GPRS/ EDGE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Micro-USB, NFC, Glonass, A-GPS, and Bluetooth.
Powered by a 2000mAh battery, Core Prime comes in Charcoal Grey, White, and Silver variants with matte body finish.