TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Dharwad Building Collapse: 1 Dead, 40 Feared Trapped; BSF Joins Rescue Ops
- Joker In The Pack: Team India May Use Vijay Shankar As Surprise Element At No.4 In World Cup 2019
- Harley-Davidson Launches Two New Models In India
- Google Pay Now Lets Users Book Train Tickets Directly Without Additional Charges
- GST On Real Estate: New Tax Transition Plan Approved
- Vidyut Jammwal: Junglee Is A Must Watch For Families & Kids!
- Her Fake Braces Did This To Her!
- Explore The Laid-Back Trails Of Panaji, Goa
Samsung Galaxy F: Alleged Image of Premium Smartphone Leaks Out
Samsung has been long rumored to release the Galaxy F- a premium handset crafted out of metal.
The device in question, Samsung Galaxy F, is expected to be completely different from the existing S and Note series.
The Samsung Galaxy S5 has been out now and the rumors have started entering the webosphere speculating the specs and features of the so-called 'Galaxy F'.
Although Samsung has denied the existence of a premium series in the making, a new phone which could be the long rumored Galaxy F has emerged out of the wild. Yes, you heard it right!
Going by the leaked image, the purported phone is enclosed in this angular test mule chassis. Some believe that this very phone could be an early prototype of the Note 4, rather than the Galaxy F. The early prototype handset could feature a 5.2-inch QHD display (2560 x 1440), a quad-core processor (Qualcomm Snapdragon 805) clocked at 2.5GHz, 3GB RAM and a 16-megapixel camera with OIS feature.
Not much is known about the Galaxy F device when it comes to exact specifications. However, let's not forget that a similar phone was spotted a few times in various bechmarking databases.
Earlier last week, a handset carrying model number SM-G900 leaked in Benchmark results. According to results found on GFXBench, the 'Galaxy S5 Prime' features a 5.2-inch display with QHD resolution (2,560×1,440 pixels)-making it a slight larger than the standard Galaxy S5.
At the same time, CNET notes, while it is possible that this device could belong to a different line of smartphones, such as the rumored Galaxy F series, it does not feature an entirely different model number.
Stay tuned to GizBot for more updates!