TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Between 2004 And 2018, National Parties Collected Rs 8721.14 Crore From Unknown Sources
- India Beats New Zealand In 1st ODI — Catch The Highlights
- New Mahindra Thar Model’s Spy Pics Out Again — Is It The Largest Indian Off-Roader Ever Made?
- Best Smartphones With Android Pie To Buy In India 2019
- What Are MSMEs Expecting From The Interim Budget 2019?
- Ajay Devgn Shares His Opinion On MeToo Movement
- The Surreal Mahoba, An Offbeat Gem In Uttar Pradesh
- Why Sleep With Your Socks On?
South Korean smartphone maker Samsung has all sorts of devices standing in a queue for 2014 launch. From tablets to the most rumored and expected Galaxy S5, all are being leaked one after another.
Now the latest information pertains to the company's new handset which was never heard of before,its called Galaxy F, which is said to be a premium handset. The leaked information suggests that the device would get launched soon after the company launches the most anticipated Galaxy S5 this year.
Talking about the features, the Galaxy F is reportedly said to come with a metal body. The report also says that the alleged Galaxy F's metallic prototype was manufactured in Europe and later moved to South Korean giant's Vietnam production unit. Further, the reports also suggests that the mass-production of a metal chassis for its alleged Galaxy S5 has also begun.
The Galaxy F is reportedly said to carry a model number SM-G900F and speculations are that it could be a higher end variant of the Galaxy S5. Earlier report had said that Samsung was also preparing a new Galaxy F line of devices, which will be placed above the S and Note series. So far, Samsung has been only using the plastic body, but now it seems the company will eventually come up with a smartphone with a metal chassis. The alleged image of the metal chassis has already been seen before.