TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Avalanche In Ladakh — 5 Bodies Recovered; 5 Feared Trapped
- New Tax Laws Help You To Save More This Tax Season — Here's How
- AFC Asian Cup 2019 — Full Schedule
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Asus ZenFone Max M2 — Detailed Review
- Why Cheat India — Movie Review
- Benefits Of Drinking Black Coffee
- Vikramshila — The Forgotten University In Bhagalpur, Bihar
Currently, there are a plethora of latest rumors and speculations regarding smartphones that will be launched either at CES 2013 or MWC 2013. If all these recent speculations are to be believed, the South Korean tech giant Samsung could be awfully busy in early 2013 as it is rumored to launch several handsets until February 2013.
On Wednesday, there were sudden rumors regarding the launch of Galaxy Young Duos S6312, an entry-level Android smartphone with support to dual SIM feature. Reports claimed that the handset will be designed similar to Galaxy S3 and will come in a couple of color options - Grayish Blue and White respectively.
So soon, the speculation has turned towards Samsung Galaxy Frame with the model number GT-S6810. A recent SamMobile report claims that Galaxy Frame will come with pearl white color option and specs similar to Galaxy Ace hinting that the handset will have small screen with 320 x 480 pixel resolution, single core 800MHz processor and 512MB RAM.
Further, the report also claims that the handset could be unwrapped at the MWC 2013 in February and released into the global markets by the end of the first quarter.
When it comes to Galaxy Ace, the handset packs a 3.5 inch capacitive touchscreen display, Android 2.3 Gingerbread OS, 800MHz ARM 11 processor, 5MP rear camera, Wi-Fi, 3G, 158MB internal storage, micro SD card slot supporting up to 32GB additional storage and a 1,350 mAh Li-ion battery delivering up to 6 hours talk time and 420 hours standby.