TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Kulbhushan Jadhav Case At ICJ: Proceedings Adjourned Till Tomorrow
- Mahindra XUV300 Vs Maruti Vitara Brezza — A Detailed Comparison
- Formula One 2019: Nico +Rosberg Most Excited About Vettel-Leclerc Partnership In 2019, Says It Will Be 'Super Fun'
- Airtel Reintroduces Two Prepaid Recharge Plans For Its Subscribers
- Are Exchange Traded Funds ETF Suitable For Your Investment Portfolio?
- Kamalpur — The Long Lost Love Affair Of North-East India
- Alia Bhatt Reveals When She Will Marry Ranbir!
- Anushka Sharma's Street-style Outfit Is Our Latest OOTD
Samsung is on a role, and the latest one involves an LTE supported version of a popular handset. According to reports, Samsung is planning to introduce an LTE version of its popular Galaxy Grand 2 handset with model number SM-G7105. For those of you don't know about model numbering, model numbers for LTE-enabled devices end with the digit 5.
While the device has not been made official as of yet, the LTE version of it has been recognized via its user manual (PDF) and its SAR information that have been uploaded to the Samsung site.
And although the SAR search tool returns two devices - namely G7105 and G7105L, the L model hasn't been tested out yet and GSMArena states that it's "probably a carrier-specific version."
as far as in-device specifications are concerned, it also seems like nothing much has been changed in the LTE version of it. However, there are rumors that the in-device chipset might see some kind of an alteration.
So if the device is indeed real, fans might expect a mid-range smartphone that comes with a 5.25-inch 720p HD screen, 1.5GB of RAM, 8-megapixel camera in the rear, 1.9-megapixel front-facing one, 2,600mAh battery, and 8GB of expandable memory.
And while the 3G model sports a quad-core processor that's clocked at 1.2GHz, the LTE-enabled Grand 2, as we mentioned before, may get a faster chip.
It is yet to be seen as to when Samsung decides to officially announce the Galaxy Grand 2 LTE although expectations are massive that it will happen pretty soon.