TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Rafale Verdict: Centre Moves SC; Seeks Correction On References To CAG Report
- WhatsApp Android Stable Version Gets PIP Mode For Videos
- New Mahindra Thar Spy Pics Out — Almost As Big As A Toyota Innova
- India Post Enters E-Commerce Delivery Business
- India vs Australia: 2nd Test, Day 2 — Kohli And Rahane Keeps India Steady
- Exclusive Interview: Emraan Hashmi Said, "I Don't Take My Films Back Home"
- Siliguri Shopstops: A Bucket List For Shopaholics
- 20 Wonderful Benefits Of Red Spinach
The Galaxy Grand 2 smartphone which was launched back in December, has finally arrived at the Samsung's official online store in India. The device can now be bought from the same site at Rs. 22,999. However, it was already available from other online retailer like Infibeam and eBay India at the same price.
The device which went up for pre-orders last month in the Indian market comes with a 5.25-inch 16:9 TFT display offering an HD resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
The device is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1.5GB RAM and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with Samsung's very own customized UI.
The phone houses an 8GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card slot.
The handset has an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash. It is capable of recording videos in Full HD 1080p format, whereas a 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera records video in HD quality.
Moreover, the handset supports Dual SIM functionality too. Other highlighted connectivity features include: WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS ＋ Glonass, and USB 2.0.
Samsung has included tons of home grown apps involved in the device such as, ChatON, Samsung Hub, S Health, Group Play, S Travel, S Translator, Samsung Link, and Story Album. The company is also pre-loading its content store called Club Samsung on the device, where users will be able to get music, movies and live TV.
The latest Samsung handset is powered by a 2600mAh battery which is said to offer up to 17 hours of talk time and 10 hours of non-stop music play.