TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- PM Modi Attends Swearing-In Ceremony Of Maldives New President, Ibrahim Mohamed Solih
- Free OnePlus 6T On Upcoming Black Friday Sale — Here's How
- Jawa Vs Royal Enfield — A Brief Comparison
- Salman Khan's Bharat Movie, Hoists Pakistani Flag In Indian Soil; Locals Upset
- The Health Wonders of Arugula: The Mediterranean Wonder Plant
- Did You Know That Cashback On Shopping Is Taxable?
- Winter Destinations In Uttarakhand
- Lakshya Sen Enters Semifinals Of World Junior Badminton Championship
Launched earlier this week, Samsung's Galaxy Grand 2 is already up for pre-orders on Snapdeal at the price of Rs. 999. The South Korean giant has not disclosed the price of the smartphone as of now but guesses are that it would come between the range of Rs 22,900 and Rs 24,900. The company will start selling the smartphone from retails starting January 2014.
Going by the specs, the Galaxy Grand 2 comes with a 5.25-inch 16:9 TFT display offering a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
The device is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1.5GB RAM and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with Samsung's very own customized UI.
The phone houses an 8GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card slot.
The handset has an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash. The rear-facing camera is capable of recording videos in Full HD 1080p format, whereas a 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera records video in HD.
Moreover, the handset supports Dual SIM functionality too. Other highlighted connectivity features include: WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS ＋ Glonass, and USB 2.0.
Samsung has included tons of home grown apps involved in the device such as, ChatON, Samsung Hub, S Health, Group Play, S Travel, S Translator, Samsung Link, and Story Album.
The latest Samsung handset is powered by a 2600mAh battery which is said to offer up to 17 hours of talk time and 10 hours of non-stop music play.