TRENDING ON ONEINDIA
- Selection Panel To Meet On January 24 To Decide On New CBI Director
- Owning A Maruti Suzuki Is Now A Special Occasion — Here's How
- Flipkart Republic Day Sale Starts From January 20: Deals And Offers
- Kohli Wants To See India As A Superpower In Test Cricket
- Company Fixed Deposits In India Which Offer Yields Of Near 10%
- Visit Yanam: The French Counterpart Of The Southern Peninsula
- Kareena Kapoor Khan's Latest Airport Look Is Laidback And About Flared Denims
- Birthday Boy Sidharth Malhotra Cuts Cake At Midnight! Pics!
Launched earlier this week, Samsung's Galaxy Grand 2 is already up for pre-orders on Snapdeal at the price of Rs. 999. The South Korean giant has not disclosed the price of the smartphone as of now but guesses are that it would come between the range of Rs 22,900 and Rs 24,900. The company will start selling the smartphone from retails starting January 2014.
Going by the specs, the Galaxy Grand 2 comes with a 5.25-inch 16:9 TFT display offering a resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels.
The device is powered by a 1.2GHz quad-core processor coupled with 1.5GB RAM and runs on Android 4.3 Jelly Bean OS with Samsung's very own customized UI.
The phone houses an 8GB of internal memory, which can be expanded up to 64GB via a microSD card slot.
The handset has an 8-megapixel rear-facing camera with Auto Focus and LED Flash. The rear-facing camera is capable of recording videos in Full HD 1080p format, whereas a 1.9-megapixel front-facing camera records video in HD.
Moreover, the handset supports Dual SIM functionality too. Other highlighted connectivity features include: WiFi a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS ＋ Glonass, and USB 2.0.
Samsung has included tons of home grown apps involved in the device such as, ChatON, Samsung Hub, S Health, Group Play, S Travel, S Translator, Samsung Link, and Story Album.
The latest Samsung handset is powered by a 2600mAh battery which is said to offer up to 17 hours of talk time and 10 hours of non-stop music play.